Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are corporations still pretending covid shortage inflation is still warranted for now? even though covid has been gone for a year.

well?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
It seems like we're still living in the days of plague with the way prices didnt return to normal from 2019 and I don't think biden is fully to blame.

Covid was caused by our mistreatment of animals, so were many other health conditions

Covid was caused by our mistreatment of animals, so were many other health conditions
but are corporations trying to use the fact the zeitgeist of "stay inside" is enough to turn people to a blind eye about what inflation should be.

I kinda think people are forgetting about the human decency of classic america. and the more the world gets shaken up and remixed, the more materialistic cunt milennial/zoomers take control.

but are corporations trying to use the fact the zeitgeist of "stay inside" is enough to turn people to a blind eye about what inflation should be.

I kinda think people are forgetting about the human decency of classic america. and the more the world gets shaken up and remixed, the more materialistic cunt milennial/zoomers take control.
Yeah, those tiktokers are kind of a problem

greedy capitalists