Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are cigarettes an incel trait

Are cigarettes an incel trait

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saw lot of smoking Chads. Why incel trait?

"No wonder why girls don't like me."

Just because most of us smoke doesn't mean ciggaretes are an incel trait, Many chads and normies smoke them too, they're just another cope tbh

It's a boomer/gen X trait tbh

Cigarettes have always been a way of men trying to look cool by poisoning themselves. Then the dumbasses start getting addicted to it, then they waste their money until they die.

The fools I know who smoke are huge simps or literal homosexuals.

Cigarettes are only cool and hot if you’re Chad honestly otherwise if an incel does, then it just makes us look like trash

Cigarettes have always been a way of men trying to look cool by poisoning themselves. Then the dumbasses start getting addicted to it, then they waste their money until they die.

The fools I know who smoke are huge simps or literal homosexuals.
Cigarettes lost their “cool” appeal to me when I started going out and seeing that most people who smoke are middle aged. Same with sunglasses. Years of social engineering from movies eliminated because of old people.

only people who hate themselves smoke

Not really tbh
Also funny story, from the people I met during college I noticed that those who smoked tended to have better grades. Turns out smoking is smoking is directly implicated with a better attention span. So there you go for all academiamaxxers here wanting to get higher grades...just smoke a cig before class. Downsides: addiction, rip lungs and money.
More on this:

No. Most people who smoke are outgoing. It's the type of stuff people usually start doing while socializing and use as an excuse to socialize as well.

they're a retard trait

Only kids ik my age who smoke are ugly

They can make you uglier, and hence turn people into incels.

Looks cool if you’re chad. Pointless if not.

I dont smoke or drink, but it doesnt seem to be getting me any closer to handholding.

76tV.gif

All of my coworkers who have girlfriends smoke cigarettes. Meanwhile, I've never touched a cigarette in my life.

Cigarettes lost their “cool” appeal to me when I started going out and seeing that most people who smoke are middle aged. Same with sunglasses. Years of social engineering from movies eliminated because of old people.
Imagine inhaling toxins because you want to look cool lmao

No. I associate smoking with an addiction acquired under the pression of school normies who fought for the title of the greatest idiot. This is the only way to start smoking. How else? They stink, they don't give any interesting experiences. It's like getting addicted to shitting in panties.
Why do you use Icelandic letters in English? Nothing wrong with it, but it might be confusing for some.

Nowadays moreso, as it's no longer "cool" to smoke, and therefore less people do it. I get the feeling it seems like an Incel thing to do these day's, unlike back in the old days when Chad smoked "to be cool."

I love my Newport’s :feelsohh:

Seems to be more prevalent among normies in my exp. So I'd say it is a normie trait tbh, especially if done at a young age. I can't think of a single incel-tier man I met irl that smokes.

Nah boyo, most humans living in big soy cities smoke as a way to combat the stress generated by living in places like that.