Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are chinks getting taller?

Usually not a fan of saying "source" like some soy from yt. But this requires actual studies to prove it. not some reddit "take my word for it" faggit ,i mean if you'll believe anything people say on reddit you probably should start working on your personality, sweetie :feelsmage:

Idk but if true that’d be suifuel for me. I want to move to Asia and I get heightmogged to oblivion in America and it’d be brutal to get heightmogged in Asia too.

Usually not a fan of saying "source" like some soy from yt. But this requires actual studies to prove it. not some reddit "take my word for it" faggit ,i mean if you'll believe anything people say on reddit you probably should start working on your personality, sweetie :feelsmage:
How is this different from BBC copers who use nothing but anecdotes?

Idk but if true that’d be suifuel for me. I want to move to Asia and I get heightmogged to oblivion in America and it’d be brutal to get heightmogged in Asia too.
Go to Japan or the Philippines if you don't wanna get heightmogged.

How is this different from BBC copers who use nothing but anecdotes?
You're the only one calling it bbc. Really sketchy, sure you're not homo? :feelsmage:

PST 20170515intermarriage 01 11

The size of each racial and ethnic group can also influence intermarriage rates by affecting the pool of potential marriage partners in the “marriage market,” which consists of all newlyweds and all unmarried adults combined.for example, whites, who comprise the largest share of the U.S. population, may be more likely to marry someone of the same race simply because most potential partners are white. And members of smaller racial or ethnic groups may be more likely to intermarry because relatively few potential partners share their race or ethnicity.

But size alone cannot totally explain intermarriage patterns. Hispanics, for instance, made up 17% of the U.S. marriage market in 2015, yet their newlywed intermarriage rates were comparable to those of Asians, who comprised only 5% of the marriage market. And while the share of the marriage market comprised of Hispanics has grown markedly since 1980, when it was 6%, their intermarriage rate has remained stable. Perhaps more striking the share of blacks in the marriage market has remained more or less constant (15% in 1980, 16% in 2015), yet their intermarriage rate has more than tripled.

Images

Combine that with the simple fact that black foids were always less likely to marry non-black we can only conclude black male smv is going nowhere but up.
Screenshot 20210511 004208 1

Yes, they will say it's better nutrition and so on but we know what it is, manlets don't breed

Combine that with the simple fact that black foids were always less likely to marry non-black we can only conclude black male smv is going nowhere but up.
Coping

Previous generation was extremely poor, China is getting richer every day and kids get proper nutrition.

Previous generation was extremely poor, China is getting richer every day and kids get proper nutrition.
What about genetic engineering? Chinks have been doing genetic engineering for a few years now.

What about genetic engineering? Chinks have been doing genetic engineering for a few years now.
Possibly on the teens who train for olympics, i doubt they care enough for average Chinese kid.