Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Chinese video games racist?

Based?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/1dwlntx/yes_china_is_generally_considered_to_be_a_very/

For reference, Honkai Impact has 40+ playable characters. Every single one of them except for one is white skinned. The only non-white one is Carole...who is insanely light skinned. She's lighter skinned than even most "tanned" anime girls. The best part? Part of her story is that she hates not being white skinned and used to avoid going outside because she wanted her skin to be paler because "white skin is better" and only overcomes this insecurity because the white boy (A player self-insert) tells her that her skin is fine how it is.

Edit: Remembered an even better part. Carole is mixed (Half African, half Japanese I think). Her mother is from Africa and is portrayed as a muscular, mannish brute.
I think the best thing to come from Genshin was when someone compared one of the" darker skinned" characters and found that they had the same skin tone as Lois Griffin

dnr but china isnt woke

I approve of chocolate skinned anime waifus but i don't want them to represent any primitive shitskin culture.

I approve of chocolate skinned anime waifus but i don't want them to represent any primitive shitskin culture.
Nagatoro

Mpv QSUONdCWoI
Mpv Lkb5Z73XkB
Mpv olhzUghTsg
Breed the brown girls.