Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Chads generally blackpilled? (Poll)

Are Chads blackpilled?

• Total voters
manlet167

manlet167

Recruit
★★
Are they? It's hard for me to put myself in a Chad position.

Are they oblivious to the blackpill or do they realize they got genetically lucky and try to fuck everyone?

Both. There are blupilled and blackpilled chads.

I think it depends on the Chad tbh. Some are aware that they are lucky/that their looks makes life easier while others think they have it the same as everyone else.

I think all they care about is that they can get pussy tbh..

I would think they are, how can one not realize they attract so many girls while other's can't? It's easy for them to conclude it's really just looks and height.
they probably think it’s their confidence

Varies but generally speaking, no. They probably think they’re really clever and witty and funny and interesting because foids swoon over them when they chat to them.

Most of them probably are.

They have another pill, a mixture of blue and black.

Chads and Chadlites tend to be super friendly, innocent and almost naive in their optimism about the world around them. I've never seen a really good looking man who has this bitter, jaded, cynical, defeated kind of vibe someone like, say, Grotesque evokes in his videos. Chads receive so much positive feedback, they receive so much warmth, friendliness, tenderness ... sex, that it's hard for them to realize how life is for other men. That life is so very different for other men. I think a certain amount of cynicism and bitterness is inevitable if you're blackpilled. And as good looking men tend to be not cynical, not bitter but - quite the opposite - optimistic, idealistic, innocent, etc. I guess they aren't blackpilled.

Chads are bluepilled as fuck. Women do not display their true nature towards Chads, they’re on their best behavior

They are self-aware but still feeds into a foids needs just as bad as a cuck

Some Chads I knew were better described by option one, but most of them are better described by option three.

Chads are bluepilled as fuck. Women do not display their true nature towards Chads, they’re on their best behavior

Technically, women being so docile and sweet towards Chads is also part of a female's "true nature." Women compete for a tiny minority of the best men while wanting to criminalize the sexuality of all other men. The idea that we, too, have a sexuality is inherently offensive to women. The idea that a low-status man might get an erection while looking at such a goddess is something that creeps and freaks women out. Soon we'll have to stand at the back of the bus and keep our gazes dropped.

1quAQAW.png

Many Chads also overrate their personality and their humor, btw. They make SHIT jokes but the foids still all laugh out loudly. This is a sign of being bluepilled when you overrate your humor or your personality. "Nice guys" also do that, after all.

How would we know?

All the Chads I knew used to call me names, tell me I'm ugly and they used to brag in front of me about how they fucked this foid from School/Uni.
They never even tried to bluepill me telling I just need to take more showers or be more confident, or to give me advices that I should looksmaxx.
Some of them straight out told me I would have a hard time getting foids because I didn't look good.

They had the following philosophy: "Would you have sex with yourself as you look currently, if you were a female ? No? Then it's over for you"

So I can say that at least most of them, that I knew of, were aware of the lookspill, and deep inside knew they got foids not because they had "game", but because they were hot.

Last edited:
Yes, they just don't call it "the blackpill" and don't discuss it much with anyone but other bro's. But almost every seasoned player and Chad knows the true nature of women deep down.

Technically, women being so docile and sweet towards Chads is also part of a female's "true nature." Women compete for a tiny minority of the best men while wanting to criminalize the sexuality of all other men. The idea that we, too, have a sexuality is inherently offensive to women. The idea that a low-status man might get an erection while looking at such a goddess is something that creeps and freaks women out. Soon we'll have to stand at the back of the bus and keep our gazes dropped.

1quAQAW.png

Where’s that sign from? What country?

No, theyre extremely low IQ neanderthals who think that its their personality that gets them through life

Just consider any motivational youtuber ever, despite being model tier they still insist that people subscribe to their channel because theyre funny and make good engaging content

Fuck no, people watch their videos for the same reason they watch female streamers - eyecandy and thinking that having a vagina or being good looking = credibility

No, and they don't even think about hypergamy or consider how hard dating is for ugly/normie.

1quAQAW.png
If that happens there will cERtainly be more supreme gentlemen.