Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are ChadCels a real thing?

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
This has bothered me for quite a while, so much so that I was awake until 4 am this morning pondering. In October 2017 a very good friend of mine sat with me during lunch at work and he identified himself as a "ChadCel" (at that point I'd never heard the term be used in any conversation or forum). Of course I asked him further questions about why he would call himself that, and he explained how that despite his good looks and countless efforts to appear as a Chad, loneliness and the pain of a lack of a sexual relationship or even a relationship at all still plagued him. Do these "ChadCels" truly exist outside of my case, or is this just a Chad fallen from grace?

In theory, I guess, if he's massively autistic or something.

They're called either volcels or delusional. If he was a Chad he could go on tinder and score a date in 30 seconds.

Chadcels exist in the same way intelligent women and peaceful muslims do...:cool:

Unless your name is Chad and you're an incel of course.

A hightier normie at best could be a volcel. I doubt a real chad could. You would know how attractive he is better than us.

That's an oxymoron and your friend is an ugly coper.

They can exist (I've seen one), but only due to debilitating mental illness.

Chadcel = incel named chad

yes probably autism

Op do you consider him good looking? Also factor in height and frame.

if a chad goes MGTOW, they are chadcels technically. there is no such thing as Chad incel though, obviously

I suppose you need to have superautismo if you managed to be incel with being goodlooking, otherwise the dude is fucking with you.

No.

Potentially a very awkward mentalcel but that's incredibly unlikely because actual chads get a whole lot of leeway. If you're good looking enough, girls will fuck you no matter how awkward you are.

Most likely, the dude is just a low tier normie who massively overrates his looks.

Chads will get approached by women and women will make it incredibly easy for them to either sex or have an LTR with.

If you don't get that treatment, you aren't a chad

Theres no such thing as a fucking Chadcel. Unless you have SEVERE DIAGNOSED autism you cannot be a Chad and incel. You think these guys could possibly be incel?
MuXpBuy.jpg

8iwtn1l.jpg

IXGxtIQ.jpg

Op do you consider him good looking? Also factor in height and frame.
He looks good, very muscular and about 6'7. Plays soccer. But if you remove the fact that he looks good he carries all of the characteristics of an incel except for the fact that he isn't ugly. He understands the blackpill but I'm unsure if he's reached the level of awakening that we have. That's what boggles my mind.

He looks good, very muscular and about 6'7. Plays soccer. But if you remove the fact that he looks good he carries all of the characteristics of an incel except for the fact that he isn't ugly. He understands the blackpill but I'm unsure if he's reached the level of awakening that we have. That's what boggles my mind.
so just autistic + high inhib? You can fix those with legal drugs, even over the counter. No excuse.

This has bothered me for quite a while, so much so that I was awake until 4 am this morning pondering. In October 2017 a very good friend of mine sat with me during lunch at work and he identified himself as a "ChadCel" (at that point I'd never heard the term be used in any conversation or forum). Of course I asked him further questions about why he would call himself that, and he explained how that despite his good looks and countless efforts to appear as a Chad, loneliness and the pain of a lack of a sexual relationship or even a relationship at all still plagued him. Do these "ChadCels" truly exist outside of my case, or is this just a Chad fallen from grace?

I AM IMMORTAL SUGIMOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, there's no such thing. Autism may ruin game for upper tier normie, not Chad.

Compete tosh.

I AM IMMORTAL SUGIMOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew someone would catch my icon eventually.
To add on to this I would like to note that he does use incels.is and is educated in the same way that we all are. As I stated before, it's just his good looks and frame that set him back from being a true incel. Calling himself a ChadCel was slightly understandable but I needed other's opinions on this.

Last edited:
Yes, atleast chadlitecel who happen to be in a place where thug-looking males are prefered, or oofy doofys. Cutecels exist too, incel variety is a real thing

Chads with autism. I've come across a few of them, and it's actually quite sad because it's so much ruined potential.

my ass is a real thing

Dumbest thread of all time on this site, and from an OGcel nonetheless.

How can a man women find attractive be incel? There is no such thing as "Chadcel". JFL

Only if he is dead.