Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Chad avis allowed now?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
S55687

@Fat Link :dafuckfeels:

anyone with chad avi is a looksmax user

i feel like we aint using the report button enough
25sidq

i mean fags like @AllanKing got to have their faggot avi for years so . not like ot was mods fault at all since the majority of this cuck community didnt say nothing about it at all

Chad lites are allowed to post here when they say about themselves that they are mentalcels. It’s consequently ok to have chad avis.

Chad lites are allowed to post here when they say about themselves that they are mentalcels. It’s consequently ok to have chad avis.
And this is just 13 days into 2022, next month you'll see chadlites/chads talking about how many girls they fuck and it'll be allowed :feelsokman: mark my words

They were always mixed. This avi got me a warning despite having it for 8 months. Never changed it and the same mod left me alone

It will be truly ironic if we all end up using Chad avis on an incel forum :feelskek:

i mean fags like @AllanKing got to have their faggot avi for years so . not like ot was mods fault at all since the majority of this cuck community didnt say nothing about it at all
Allan King wasnt a fag :feelswhat:

You aren't using dark mode. :fuk:

Allan King wasnt a fag :feelswhat:
ya some faggot spamming pics of faggots 24/7 and having a faggot as an avi isn't a faggot.

btw he literally said once he wanted to fuck a male kid and faggot didn't get banned

yes it's why i changed mine

Those aren't chad avis. Those are "mentalcel" avis, so they should be allowed.

ya some faggot spamming pics of faggots 24/7 and having a faggot as an avi isn't a faggot.

btw he literally said once he wanted to fuck a male kid and faggot didn't get banned

View attachment 563466
He was still interesting poster. Only poster from mainland china. Sad that he was gay

I remember a poster with a Chad avatar that was never punished but his account is deleted