Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are braincel users even incels ?

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
They seem more like failed normies and cucks to me. they disagree with most blackpill rhetoric and are super bluepilled when it comes to ratings. it seems more like a sub for redditors to larp as incels and post memes

Any real incel would have left braincels after the female mod. Its just a normie sub at this point.

i said it before and i will say it again. its incel tears 2.0 on training wheels.

It's for blackpilled normies.
The Fakecels from here should fuck off to braincels.

It's a bunch of normies who hired a fucking female mod.

Facepalm every time I think about it.

Why is it called braincels? Is it supposed to be for mentalcels or something?

A bunch of users from /r/incels post there now, not sure why.

yes most of them are its on reddit ffs.

Most of them are non virgin incels who think that by bashing truecels they are better than us when in fact all of us are sexless its just that they lucked out once 10 years ago

I thought I'd been clever thinking of braincel instead of mentalcel for my username. I am new to this sphere lol

Most of them are non virgin incels who think that by bashing truecels they are better than us when in fact all of us are sexless its just that they lucked out once 10 years ago

There are non-virgins on there? just fucking lol, all non-virgins need to fuck off and that includes if you ever had a girlfriend before. jfl at these people thinking they are incel.

There are non-virgins on there? just fucking lol, all non-virgins need to fuck off and that includes if you ever had a girlfriend before. jfl at these people thinking they are incel.
My bad, I thought OP was talking about IT. I need to pay attention when I read.

But they dont ban normies, so there are non virgins on there posting platitudes.

My bad, I thought OP was talking about IT. I need to pay attention when I read.

But they dont ban normies, so there are non virgins on there posting platitudes.

lmao i legit thought there were non-virgins posting there, like wtf.

my bad as well

Doubt it. Most of them will escape and a considerable amount of them are just masquerading as incels for fun.