Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are bluepilled normies same as flat earthers?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I have a riceman friend who is very very bluepilled, and all my attempts to blackpill him fail, even when I talk scientific and economic arguments, theories, and evidence.

It got me thinking is their view as detached from reality as a flat earther, as the rebuttals they give are very similar to what a flat earther thinks about when you tell them the world is round

They are indeed. They warp small pieces of evidence to fit their overall narrative while rejecting the piles of evidence against them.

indeed they are,very good comparison op.

Both are retarded af. They believe what they want to believe and disagree with everything that goes against their world view.

Basically, but the only difference I see is that flat earthers have no proof that the earth is flat, but bluepillers have the proof right in front of there eyes and still won’t accept it

Basically, but the only difference I see is that flat earthers have no proof that the earth is flat, but bluepillers have the proof right in front of there eyes and still won’t accept it
I don't get what you're saying

flat earth: no proof they're right, a lot of proof they are wrong
bluepill: no proof they're right, a lot of proof they are wrong

So they're basically the same thing

I don't get what you're saying

flat earth: no proof they're right, a lot of proof they are wrong
bluepill: no proof they're right, a lot of proof they are wrong

So they're basically the same thing
ok I see your point

200 IQ observation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1