Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are bluepilled incels just low iq?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
There are a lot of guys here who call themselves “low iq” but then have a bunch of posts that are extremely based, so I think they’re just being hard on themselves.

But those bluepilled incels you see on reddit still asking “what am I doing wrong” when they’re 4’11 and balding at 25, are they just low iq? So low they can’t figure out that it’s over?

Maybe this is an obvious question but could someone with a genuinely high iq still remain that deluded about reality? Or do all high iqcels eventually get blackpilled?

:feelstastyman: idk man i burned all my brain cells

It all depends on how attractive they are. If a smart person is attractive they will be bluepilled their whole life, it would like asking a fish what water is.

Someone who is unattractive will find the black pill eventually.

IDK, lots of bona fide low IQ retards here

Being unable to see the truth when it's thrust into your face on a daily basis sounds pretty low-IQ to me.

No, plenty of smart and unattractive people are bluepilled, I don't really think it's all about intelligence. They just don't see it, maybe they are too optimistic by nature?

Or maybe someone bluepilled them so hard that their brains just erased the blackpill inside their minds, just like us never taking the bluepill. People can be very manipulative, don't forget that. All the things they say to you in childhood (like "don't judge the book by its cover" and shit), people tend to believe in something they have been told initially, early in their lives

Last edited:
What no pussy does to a mfer.

Last edited:
asians are high IQ but very bluepilled Im afraid

No. The problem is that it's a perfect paradox. The only way to become blackpilled is to genuinely attempt to get sex with a lot of girls. So that you can conclude that girls actually don't want to have sex with you because of your looks. Since otherwise any reason could work. Also high iq incels often aren't trying to get sex the same intensity that low iq incels are so they never need to accept the black pill reality. Also, they're used to having to jump through ridiculous hoops to survive normies. Also they will be gaslit brutally by normies.

For the most part i think that biggest factor is that high iq incels naturally aren't chasing sex as aggressively as low iq incels. High iq incels are so used to physical monk mode. Even though everyone else gets sex they probably brush it off as low iq behavior instead of thinking of it as some pattern. There's just so much lies and deception in real world interaction that it's hard to find any patterns. Chads pretend to be chaste, incels pretend to be popular, nobody talks about sex in real life to an incel. How would an incel know when it happens in parties they aren't invited to? Also incel knowledge is censored aggressively anyway.

Also the irony is that being bluepilled is basically a survival mechanism. Since their environment forces them to pretend to be bluepilled very intensely. Making the leap to the blackpill is quite a brutal leap to take.

I met a lot of high iq incels and they were very resistant to the blackpill. If they suddenly took on the blackpill it could have got them in a lot of trouble. Even then we were basically under the brutal dictatorship of normie trash who very viciously fought against the blackpillers so it was never easy. If anything they were better off living in their bluepilled fantasy than going to war with the all powerful normies who really had all the keys to power. I didn't even blame them for that because ultimately the blackpill didn't really matter at that point since their actions were ultimately the same. In that situation the lines were blurred. Its easy to be alone at home and think the bluepillers are low iq but in the real world the normies are absolutely brutal and use extreme deception.

In the end even when i had some random blackpilled discussion between incels the normies would come out of nowhere and butt in. Trying to police it. So lol.

Think about it, if you never genuinely tried to get sex with a girl ( which of course you always knew was creepy which is why you sis not try) then you would never actually get rejected.

Even for me, i had studied a lot of red pill stuff in great detail and i literally had no idea about the black pill until an incel came out of nowhere and told me about it in real life. Only then i slowly did research on it. It took so much study and time to get used to the black pill and i even have to keep revising it whenever i have to be with normies because they keep trying to brain wash me. Jfl.

That being said i do think society has become way more brutal in terms of blackpill and lookism so, it's slowly become more obvious and more people realize it easily. In the past society was far more obfuscated about these things and would always pretend the bluepilled realities were real. 10 years ago there was no TikTok and barely tinder so the social dynamics were less intense than nowadays.

Last edited:
Yes. Their inability to question the training they received in their childhood is a clear indication of low intelligence. But I also think that bluepilled truecels have a better chance to ascend and be happy than their blackpilled counterpart.
I kind of agree with this apart from “bluepilled truecels have a better chance to ascend” because a truecel by definition cannot ever ascend. That’s what the word means. But otherwise agree

No. The problem is that it's a perfect paradox. The only way to become blackpilled is to genuinely attempt to get sex with a lot of girls. So that you can conclude that girls actually don't want to have sex with you because of your looks. Since otherwise any reason could work. Also high iq incels often aren't trying to get sex the same intensity that low iq incels are so they never need to accept the black pill reality. Also, they're used to having to jump through ridiculous hoops to survive normies. Also they will be gaslit brutally by normies.

For the most part i think that biggest factor is that high iq incels naturally aren't chasing sex as aggressively as low iq incels. High iq incels are so used to physical monk mode. Even though everyone else gets sex they probably brush it off as low iq behavior instead of thinking of it as some pattern. There's just so much lies and deception in real world interaction that it's hard to find any patterns. Chads pretend to be chaste, incels pretend to be popular, nobody talks about sex in real life to an incel. How would an incel know when it happens in parties they aren't invited to? Also incel knowledge is censored aggressively anyway.

Also the irony is that being bluepilled is basically a survival mechanism. Since their environment forces them to pretend to be bluepilled very intensely. Making the leap to the blackpill is quite a brutal leap to take.

I met a lot of high iq incels and they were very resistant to the blackpill. If they suddenly took on the blackpill it could have got them in a lot of trouble. Even then we were basically under the brutal dictatorship of normie trash who very viciously fought against the blackpillers so it was never easy. If anything they were better off living in their bluepilled fantasy than going to war with the all powerful normies who really had all the keys to power. I didn't even blame them for that because ultimately the blackpill didn't really matter at that point since their actions were ultimately the same. In that situation the lines were blurred. Its easy to be alone at home and think the bluepillers are low iq but in the real world the normies are absolutely brutal and use extreme deception.

In the end even when i had some random blackpilled discussion between incels the normies would come out of nowhere and butt in. Trying to police it. So lol.

Think about it, if you never genuinely tried to get sex with a girl ( which of course you always knew was creepy which is why you sis not try) then you would never actually get rejected.

Even for me, i had studied a lot of red pill stuff in great detail and i literally had no idea about the black pill until an incel came out of nowhere and told me about it in real life. Only then i slowly did research on it. It took so much study and time to get used to the black pill and i even have to keep revising it whenever i have to be with normies because they keep trying to brain wash me. Jfl.

That being said i do think society has become way more brutal in terms of blackpill and lookism so, it's slowly become more obvious and more people realize it easily. In the past society was far more obfuscated about these things and would always pretend the bluepilled realities were real. 10 years ago there was no TikTok and barely tinder so the social dynamics were less intense than nowadays.
High IQ doesn’t = high inhibition though. It does sometimes but it’s more of a stereotype

High IQ doesn’t = high inhibition though. It does sometimes but it’s more of a stereotype
High iq people are used to taking shit from low iq people, and have a higher mental torture and bullying tolerance level. High inhib is fear but high iq people have thick skin because they are able to rely on thinking their way out of situations way more than a low iq person.

But those bluepilled incels you see on reddit still asking “what am I doing wrong” when they’re 4’11 and balding at 25, are they just low iq?
Yes

To be fair you could theoretically guess people's iq from their pills and smv so i agree with what the post is saying. But my argument is that the real world snd normies are specifically designed to defeat the advantage of iq, so thinking about social dynamics in terms of iq if a huge mistake. Yes obviously iq is itself designed to help people solve social situations (cavemen were not solving calculus). But it's a huge mistake to use that logic since society is explicitly designed to cancel out high iq advantages. Otherwise no low iq man on earth would reproduce.

But for the sake of completeness this is the iq of males based on their smv and pill color

Chad
Bluepill 70iq
Redpill 110iq
Blackpill 130iq

Normie
Bluepill 70iq
Redpill 80iq
Blackpill 100iq

Incel
Bluepill 70iq
Redpill 110iq
Blackpill 120iq

This isn't realistic but i just put it so you can see, that the lower the smv you have, the less iq you'd need to progress through the pills. But at the same time remember society is trying to cancel out the iq advantage of low smv people, which is why normies will always tell each other to lift weights to get girls while telling incels to 'just be yourself '.

For chad and normies, the pill that they need is always served to them. For incels, they have brutal deception so they won't actually find the pills without some insane research. Think about it, an incel instinctively knows that no amount of self improvement will make them accepted by society.

Nowadays i admit Andrew tate popularized red pill theories and TikTok popularized black pill messages, but for the average person stuck in the real world i think it's important to be wary of how intense the normie deception is.

Bluepilled incels are braindead

its hard to swallow the black pill when its so taboo and contradicts soyciety programming from since you were a toddler

Chad
Bluepill 70iq
Redpill 110iq
Blackpill 130iq
I dont agree with this. It doesnt take a high iq for a chad to become blackpilled regarding women. They truly have insight into how base and animalistic women are in their lust for chad, and see there is no limit women won't sink to. Now they may think they deserve it, and theyll think the blackpill is a good thing, but it is extremely obvious for them how base women actually are. Which is why they so often do treat women terribly jfl. They know they can get away with anything

I've kept the blackpill to myself for quite a time. But once i tried to talk with a 30 year old incel ( unaware ) about the blackpill he rejected nearly all of it's teaching. He partially agreed on looks but he believed looks don't matter after the age of 25, money and status was more important to foids at that age jfl.

Which we all know guys who "ascend" with betabuxx end up, i tried to explain how betabuxxing isn't good but that was rejected.

I tied to help him, but i just let it be, NEVER explain the blackpill to anyone!

No, plenty of smart and unattractive people are bluepilled, I don't really think it's all about intelligence. They just don't see it, maybe they are too optimistic by nature?

Or maybe someone bluepilled them so hard that their brains just erased the blackpill inside their minds, just like us never taking the bluepill. People can be very manipulative, don't forget that. All the things they say to you in childhood (like "don't judge the book by its cover" and shit), people tend to believe in something they have been told initially, early in their lives

There are a lot of guys here who call themselves “low iq” but then have a bunch of posts that are extremely based, so I think they’re just being hard on themselves.

But those bluepilled incels you see on reddit still asking “what am I doing wrong” when they’re 4’11 and balding at 25, are they just low iq? So low they can’t figure out that it’s over?

Maybe this is an obvious question but could someone with a genuinely high iq still remain that deluded about reality? Or do all high iqcels eventually get blackpilled?
Not necessarily. Even very intelligent people can be indoctrinated if you get it them early enough and surround them with “likeminded” people. For example consider how for the vast and overwhelming majority of the world their religious beliefs just mirror those of the community that raised them. Men are basically brainwashed against their own interests in the west.