Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Are bass boosted earphones more suited for metal/rock music or should I go for ones with flatter tone

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Most of my music playlist is rock or metal. I'm confused if earsets focused on bass will enhance the effect or will they subdue other instruments.

They're gonna be bluetooth, so does ldac coding matter?

That ExtraBass sucks imo, other frequencies are shit there, as for LDAC I have WH-1000XM3 and can't hear any significant difference tbh between aptx and LDAC 990

That ExtraBass sucks imo, other frequencies are shit there, as for LDAC I have WH-1000XM3 and can't hear any significant difference tbh between aptx and LDAC 990
So you think I should drop the bass one. If I don't get the ldac one my other option is aac

So you think I should drop the bass one. If I don't get the ldac one my other option is aac
Yes, extrabass are trash imo, you should still get LDAC if you have android phone it provides the best quality or aptx HD, but if you have iphone AAC is the only option (nothing else is supported there and AAC encoder on android varies in quality by vendor and usually shit tier)

Most of my music playlist is rock or metal. I'm confused if earsets focused on bass will enhance the effect or will they subdue other instruments.

They're gonna be bluetooth, so does ldac coding matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back