Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Are bass boosted earphones more suited for metal/rock music or should I go for ones with flatter tone

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 16h 21m
Most of my music playlist is rock or metal. I'm confused if earsets focused on bass will enhance the effect or will they subdue other instruments.

They're gonna be bluetooth, so does ldac coding matter?
 
Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
2,333
Online
57d 21h 3m
That ExtraBass sucks imo, other frequencies are shit there, as for LDAC I have WH-1000XM3 and can't hear any significant difference tbh between aptx and LDAC 990
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 16h 21m
RopeIsHope said:
That ExtraBass sucks imo, other frequencies are shit there, as for LDAC I have WH-1000XM3 and can't hear any significant difference tbh between aptx and LDAC 990
So you think I should drop the bass one. If I don't get the ldac one my other option is aac
 
Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
2,333
Online
57d 21h 3m
Caesercel said:
So you think I should drop the bass one. If I don't get the ldac one my other option is aac
Yes, extrabass are trash imo, you should still get LDAC if you have android phone it provides the best quality or aptx HD, but if you have iphone AAC is the only option (nothing else is supported there and AAC encoder on android varies in quality by vendor and usually shit tier)
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,512
Online
119d 16h 16m
Caesercel said:
Most of my music playlist is rock or metal. I'm confused if earsets focused on bass will enhance the effect or will they subdue other instruments.

They're gonna be bluetooth, so does ldac coding matter?
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top