Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Balkaners white in appearance, but Niggers inside?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Obviously, not disputing that they're white or anything, like curries and some ethnics on this forum like to do. That's not the point of this post, so read before accusing me of that. But balkanoids are extremely aggressive towards sandniggers and other ethnics for no reason(colonialism isn't an excuse, because, it isn't recent, unlike, western wars in the middle East) a non Arab will be welcomed into an Arab household for tea if they visit the middle East, but Balkaners will beat you to death if you vist their country as a non white person.

This along with the fact that their countries are shitholes, even despite, the fact that that foreign countries haven't started wars and destabilized their region, unlike, us sandniggers proves that they're indeed low IQ like niggers.

Tldr; Balkaners are white in appearance, but act like niggers.

No they are White through and through.

@Ron.Belgrade is Balkan and looks totally White.

@RealSchizo how does one answer this

I've met many Balkaners, mainly Albanians, Bulgarians and some other Balkan Slavs. The Balkan Slavs seem to be white, for the most part. Do they pass in Germany as locals? No, but they are obviously European.

With Albanians and Bulgarians, most of them looked Middle Eastern or Gypsy.

I've met many Balkaners, mainly Albanians, Bulgarians and some other Balkan Slavs. The Balkan Slavs seem to be white, for the most part. Do they pass in Germany as locals? No, but they are obviously European.

With Albanians and Bulgarians, most of them looked Middle Eastern or Gypsy.
Read, the whole, thing. I said they look white, but act like niggers.

They act like niggers.
No they don't. Niggers are impulsive, violent, criminal, and low IQ. Niggers can't build anything. Balkan Slavs have decent infrastructure now and its clean and safe.

Balkan Slavs have decent infrastructure now and its clean and safe
Most still look like shit, compared to Gulf arab countries. It's because, they are low IQ
Niggers are impulsive, violent, criminal, and low IQ.
So are people from the Balkans. @NeverGetUp36

Most still look like shit, compared to Gulf arab countries. It's because, they are low IQ

Thar is not entirely true bro. People from the Balkans have higher IQs than Arabs but lower than western Europeans according to this map:
9a4d275fe275958b974b622778433da8

Plus take in mind that Nikola Tesla and some other genius scientists were from the Balkans. I can't on the other hand name any Arab scientists that are as famous as Nikola Tesla as an example

@DarkStar

Thar is not entirely true bro. People from the Balkans have higher IQs than Arabs but lower than western Europeans according to this map:
View attachment 1280384

Plus take in mind that Nikola Tesla and some other genius scientists were from the Balkans. I can't on the other hand name any Arab scientists that are as famous as Nikola Tesla as an example

@DarkStar
Not to mention Arabs are indeed more violent than Balkan people

@comradespiderman29 you are coping

can't on the other hand name any Arab scientists that are as famous as Nikola Tesla as an example

Thar is not entirely true bro. People from the Balkans have higher IQs than Arabs but lower than western Europeans according to this map
These IQ tests are reatrded. Saudi has an IQ of 76 apparently, yet,they are a first world country. And Oil isn't an answer, because, Sudan has oil and they supposedly, have a higher IQ then, gulf Arabs(82 I think)
Plus take in mind that Nikola Tesla and some other genius scientists were from the Balkans
Exceptions.

These IQ tests are reatrded. Saudi has an IQ of 76 apparently, yet,they are a first world country. And Oil isn't an answer, because, Sudan has oil and they supposedly, have a higher IQ then, gulf Arabs(82 I think)
They are not completely useless though. You also have to consider that the populations IQ could have decreased over generations. From what I observed Arabs are way more impulsive and low IQ than Balkaners. In school they also usually performed slower. Im stating what I saw
Exceptions
There are many more scientists from the Balkans. Here is a list for Serbia:
https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-scientists-from-serbia/reference

Plus there are others from Croatia, Bulgaria etc.

Gulf arab countries look good because they have tons of money and hire whites to build their cities. There's nothing high IQ about arabs

mean yeah you're not white, so how'd you know tbh.
They look white enough. Sure, many pass as MENA, but they're still pretty white on average. @DarkStar.

Gulf arab countries look good because they have tons of money and hire whites to build their cities
All goverment positions in Arab countries are held by natives. Stop taking credit for things you never did you low IQ balkanoid ape. Your countries are shitholes and your seething.
There's nothing high IQ about arabs
Arabs have had a golden age. What have balkanoids had?

In what sense? 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab
View attachment 1280393
Yeah but the majority of Arab countries isn't exactly safe as far as I know and as you can see some Balkan countries are on the list aswell. Furthermore it is also important to ask how accurate and trustworthy this source is in the first place.
A943a0ec2e6a26ce2cc371301202d1b7

As you can see the Arab world as a whole is not exactly the safest according to this map

All goverment positions in Arab countries are held by natives. Stop taking credit for things you never did you low IQ balkanoid ape. Your countries are shitholes and your seething.

Arabs have had a golden age. What have balkanoids had?
Saaaaaaaar arabs high IQ saaaaaaar
GLvVHJ9W4AA VXH large

Yeah I know. And I'm saying many don't look white.
Some don't look white because they have some Turkish admixture but they are generally speaking European and mostly white

Some don't look white because they have some Turkish admixture but they are generally speaking European and mostly white

No offense, bro, but Balkan people and Turks online cope hard about being white, so I take that with a grain of salt.

You guys are Southern Europeans anyways, so it's not an abnormality to be darker down there.

Greeks for example have a lot of history in the Middle East, so it's normal for them to resemble Arabs in some capacity.

They are not completely useless though. You also have to consider that the populations IQ could have decreased over generations. From what I observed Arabs are way more impulsive and low IQ than Balkaners. In school they also usually performed slower. Im stating what I saw
Ancedotes Don't mean anything. I have had shit experiences with Polish people plenty, of times. But that doesn't mean I'm going to use that as proof of them being low inhib and aggresive on average.
There are many more scientists from the Balkans. Here is a list for Serbia:
https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-scientists-from-serbia/reference

Plus there are others from Croatia, Bulgaria etc
What's your point? I can name Plenty of Arab geniuses as well. That's why we had a Golden age in the first place. Balkanoids haven't had any such age, they have always been losers who got conquered by Arabs.
Saaaaaaaar arabs high IQ saaaaaaar
View attachment 1280395
Not an argument.
IMG 20240930 184347
IMG 20240930 184337

You can stay seething balkanshit

IMG 20240930 185023

Yeah but the majority of Arab countries isn't exactly safe as far as I know and as you can see some Balkan countries are on the list aswell. Furthermore it is also important to ask how accurate and trustworthy this source is in the first place.
A943a0ec2e6a26ce2cc371301202d1b7

As you can see the Arab world as a whole is not exactly the safest according to this map
Reatrded map. There's a reason white immigrants move to the middle East. We have extremely strict laws, that's why niggers and Pajeets behave. You can look this up yourself.

Last edited:
No offense, bro, but Balkan people and Turks online cope hard about being white, so I take that with a grain of salt.

You guys are Southern Europeans anyways, so it's not an abnormality to be darker down there.

Greeks for example have a lot of history in the Middle East, so it's normal for them to resemble Arabs in some capacity.
While there are similarities between Balkanoids and Turks there are still distinctions. Take a look at the genetic study below but take it with a grain of salt like everything:

Dnachart

It's ironic because, Arabs flourished during the islamic golden age.
Wasn't that mostly in Spain though? And Al Andalus was mostly Spanish Muslims, not Arabs like commonly portrayed by media and Muslim propaganda.

Balkanoids haven't had any such age, they have always been losers who got conquered by Arabs.
Well they were smaller groups of people, that is also something to consider. Plus its inaccurate to say the Balkans got completely conquered by the Arabs. First of all the Arabs were never really in the Balkans in the first place, those were Ottoman Turks who were genetically distinct and the Balkan Slavs won at the end atleast for the most part. There is obviously still Ottoman influence but the Slavic identity is the dominant one

Wasn't that mostly in Spain though? And Al Andalus was mostly Spanish Muslims, not Arabs like commonly portrayed by media and Muslim propaganda
It was Arabs you subversive rat. @Made in Heaven. Al Andalus was ruled by moors. Why do you butthurt white monkeys like taking credit for everything? It's infuriating.

Yeah, Modern Turks are basically Greeks and Armenians who were raped by the actual Turks
Turks/levantines/Iranians are genetically the same race.
IMG 20240921 193552

kys sandnigger you and your people are low iqs who kiss and run around a black rock
Your people will always be losers who were brutally conquered and raped by Arabs. You have no history, while, our History is glorious keep coping you balkanoid ape
IMG 20240930 185023

Yeah, Modern Turks are basically Greeks and Armenians who were raped by the actual Turks.
Yes pretty much but the point is the Balkan Slavs atleast are genetically distinct from them. Saying they are the same is ignorant

Of course the Middle Eastern monkey has to sperg out. It was Spanish people. There's DNA tests and uncovered graves of "Al Andalus Moors" and they were genetically similar to modern day Spanish people not Arabs.

Turks/levantines/Iranians are genetically the same race.
IMG 20240921 193552

Middle Easterners are similar? Wow I'm so surprised.

Of course the Middle Eastern monkey has to sperg out. It was Spanish people. There's DNA tests and uncovered graves of "Al Andalus Moors" and they were genetically similar to modern day Spanish people not Arabs.
Spanish people weren't the ones in charge you retard. And moors weren't Spanish. Show me a source. They were all North Africans.

kys sandnigger you and your people are low iqs who kiss and run around a black rock
Agreed, they are low IQ nowadays atleast, I think that should be very clear but idk that much about the past honestly. Its hard to tell when a lot of what is written in those articles and books could have been made up or faked

Yes pretty much but the point is the Balkan Slavs atleast are genetically distinct from them. Saying they are the same is ignorant

Yeah, they aren’t. But Albanians, I’ve got to say, are quite similar to Turks. Even their culture has a lot of Turkish influence. From what I know, Albanians were even referred to as Turks until the Balkan Wars. At least Bismarck did so.

who were brutally conquered and raped by Arabs
nobody was raped in the balkans that's why you never see middle eastern dna in the balkans (except a few statistically insignificant cases)
You have no history, while, our History is glorious keep coping you balkanoid ape
Greece doesn't have good history? Romania doesn't have good history? Your history is running around a black rock and thinking birds are held in the sky by allah

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNIsdNxsOGc

Spanish people weren't the ones in charge you retard. And moors weren't Spanish. Show me a source. They were all North Africans.

Are you out of your mind? That would suggest the Arabs wiped out the entire local Spanish population, which never happened. The caliph or whatever might have been of Moorish descent, but the locals responsible for the inventions and everything else Arabs claim credit for were actually Spaniards.

course the Middle Eastern monkey has to sperg out. It was Spanish people. There's DNA tests and uncovered graves of "Al Andalus Moors" and they were genetically similar to modern day Spanish people not Arabs.
Also the scientists in the islamic golden age were all Arabs From countries like Iraq and some Persians. Nice try tho