Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Balkan people really that stupid?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Im 25% Balkan cuz my grandpa is from Croatia,I have actually been there multiple times and I understand the basics of the language,but people there are suppppper dumb man,trying to find a person who fluently speaks English was as hard as trying to find a girlfriend (impossible) but from what I understood while hanging out with som Balkan lads is that they all seemed mega low iq,like actually clinically retarded and very conservative,was it just the people I met or Balkans IQ is much lower?

trying to find a person who fluently speaks English was as hard as trying to find a girlfriend (impossible)
what about trying to find a gf from balkans that speaks English? how hard would that be?

what about trying to find a gf from balkans that speaks English? how hard would that be?
Near impossible
Gotta admit Balkan girls were way prettier than UK ones,well actually some looked like legit villagers :feelskek:

Near impossible
Gotta admit Balkan girls were way prettier than UK ones,well actually some looked like legit villagers :feelskek:
are the village girls pretty?

Im 25% Balkan cuz my grandpa is from Croatia,I have actually been there multiple times and I understand the basics of the language,but people there are suppppper dumb man,trying to find a person who fluently speaks English was as hard as trying to find a girlfriend (impossible) but from what I understood while hanging out with som Balkan lads is that they all seemed mega low iq,like actually clinically retarded and very conservative,was it just the people I met or Balkans IQ is much lower?
Balkans doesn't owe you shit about English language. You came to a foreign country? So speak on their language, mutt motherfucker

Last edited:
Balkans doesn't owe you shit about English language. You came to a foreign country? So speak on their language, mutt motherfucker
Exactly, the guy thinks speaking English = high IQ. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Exactly, the guy thinks speaking English = high IQ. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
How come I understand bits and scraps of Croatian even tho Im not Balkan tho
They could know at least 10% of English since they learn it at school

Not every school teaches English. There are regular schools in Russia where they teach only French

Balkancel here. Most people in my country - particularly the normies - don't learn English well, nor should they be expected to. Why would they need to do that when they can just go out and party, speaking their native language with other normies? Meanwhile there's me spending so much time online that every few sentences, I have to stop to remember how to translate an English word into my mother tongue.

They should at least learn their own language properly though. They pretend to be patriotic but half of them don't even bother to write properly. I don't know if this is a low-IQ thing, or the normies are just too busy getting laid to bother with that. Normies from the USA have shit grammar and spelling, too, so it might be a normie thing.

The IQ stats around here aren't too bad... if we don't count he lowest outliers Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina, which just so happen to also be infested by Islam, courtesy of the Ottoman Empire; Montenegro is bad, too, but it's only 20% Muslim. In the most corrupted states, including mine, there's a severe case of brain drain so only the low-IQ retards tend to remain. To be fair, the IQ stats may be driven further down by the low-IQ gypsy infestation here.
> school
If school has done anything for me, it was to make me hate almost every subject it "taught" me. Whatever I know, I know it because I was interested in it before school tried to ruin it.

Balkancel here. Most people in my country - particularly the normies - don't learn English well, nor should they be expected to. Why would they need to do that when they can just go out and party, speaking their native language with other normies? Meanwhile there's me spending so much time online that every few sentences, I have to stop to remember how to translate an English word into my mother tongue.

They should at least learn their own language properly though. They pretend to be patriotic but half of them don't even bother to write properly. I don't know if this is a low-IQ thing, or the normies are just too busy getting laid to bother with that. Normies from the USA have shit grammar and spelling, too, so it might be a normie thing.

The IQ stats around here aren't too bad... if we don't count he lowest outliers Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina, which just so happen to also be infested by Islam, courtesy of the Ottoman Empire; Montenegro is bad, too, but it's only 20% Muslim. In the most corrupted states, including mine, there's a severe case of brain drain so only the low-IQ retards tend to remain. To be fair, the IQ stats may be driven further down by the low-IQ gypsy infestation here.

> school
If school has done anything for me, it was to make me hate almost every subject it "taught" me. Whatever I know, I know it because I was interested in it before school tried to ruin it.
Where are you from? You have dating problem too?

They don't speak it because they don't need it

> school
Which Balkan country are you from?Croats were the most interesting I saw
Serbs were soo full of themselves and stupid

Where are you from? You have dating problem too?
Which Balkan country are you from?
Bulgaria. Dating for normies isn't as bad here as it is in the more advanced countries like the USA, but I think that's only because the standard of living here is much lower so people have real problems to worry about instead of manufacturing ones like "patriarchy", "sexual harrassment" and "you go girl" BS. As the economy is getting slightly better and as dating apps are becoming more prevalent, though, I expect things to only go downhill. Promiscuity is already high and the mainstream music is a manifestation of that.

Personally, my dating problems stem just from me being a genetic failure, so society being less cucked wouldn't help me with that. I don't even try to date because it would be a waste of time for me. I might consider it only if I ever notice a genuine IOI (i.e., never).

Croats were the most interesting I saw
Serbs were soo full of themselves and stupid
Honestly I've never had any contact with those ones. I've only met Macedonians through work and they were cool, but that might be because they were the cream of the crop in terms of IQ.

IIRC https://www.youtube.com/c/AGADMATOR is Croatian; maybe he's an outlier, but still.

Balkan people are below average iq theres no denying it, majority of younger people are well educated and know english good enough.
English is obligatory in every school. I had to write down how to pronounce english words because my school friends couldnt learn it for years. Stupidity may not be the culprit just the anglo culture is not very popular here.
if we don't count he lowest outliers Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina,
I dont think they are dumber, they are more simple and open and lower inhib. They are more friendly and less stuck up.
In the most corrupted states, including mine, there's a severe case of brain drain so only the low-IQ retards tend to remain.
Yeah, governments keep people stupid and docile to be easier for manipulation.
To be fair, the IQ stats may be driven further down by the low-IQ gypsy infestation here.
Im a gypsy and i can confirm we are stupid as fuck, but to be honest its mostly because we are simple-hearted and uneducated.
Serbs were soo full of themselves
Serbian millennials often have God syndrome, we are the best in the world in xyz is common here. If they see you as lesser than themselves its impossible to make friends among them.

English is obligatory in every school. I had to write down how to pronounce english words because my school friends couldnt learn it for years. Stupidity may not be the culprit just the anglo culture is not very popular here.
Not every school teaches English. There are regular schools in Russia where they teach only French

I dont think they are dumber, they are more simple and open and lower inhib.
"Simple" is just a better-sounding euphemism for either "low-IQ" or "uneducated". Maybe they really aren't dumber (low IQ) because intelligence tests aren't perfect and are affected by things such as education and culture. Regardless of what is causing their IQ scores to be lower, to me it's a sign I'd have a harder time living there.
Yeah, governments keep people stupid and docile to be easier for manipulation.
By brain drain I mean the higher-IQ people going abroad for better work opportunities. They have the option not to be fucked over by the state so they make use of it. But yes, governments love their people being easy to manipulate (totalitarian ones have a nasty habit of silencing and slaughtering their own intellectuals, for example), so brain drain only exacerbates the corruption problem.
Im a gypsy and i can confirm we are stupid as fuck, but to be honest its mostly because we are simple-hearted and uneducated.
Brutal. I wonder how many other gypsies around here are gypsycels. And yes, there's a big problem with their education too. Gypsies are the closest thing we have to the blacks in America.

I dont know about Russia, here in Serbia i went to elementary in the 90s, english was mandatory since 5th grade and through high school.. Its nearly impossible to not learn english enough.
By brain drain I mean the higher-IQ people going abroad for better work opportunities. They have the option not to be fucked over by the state so they make use of it.
That happens a lot, every young persons dream is to flee the country, i dont blame them, its better to be second class citizen but earn 5 times more for the same job.

Last edited:
I dont know about Russia, here in Serbia i went to elementary in the 90s, english was mandatory since 5th grade and through high school.. Its nearly impossible to not learn english enough.
My mother learned french in 90s too. And some people just don't like speaking on other languages. That doesn't mean they're stupid

My mother learned french in 90s too. And some people just don't like speaking on other languages. That doesn't mean they're stupid
I didnt say they are stupid, i said they are not much into english/american culture, being smart/high iq is not an exact science, i dont know where did they get the average by country statistic numbers.

I used to know a lithuanian nigga back in high-school. He sure loved basketball which is weird since UK only know footy. Dude was a lanky fucker