Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Bad Comments and Threads Hurting Us in More Ways Than We Think?

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
I was reading through the Black Pill archives, and I'm amazed and very pleasantly surprised by the wealth of very intelligently articulated and factually supported threads that have been created by this community! I could read this stuff for hours, and I think the OPs have done a great service to incels at large by investing their time in the research and breakdown and commentary. Much of this stuff is great ammunition that could be used to convince others of the existence of the Black Pill and perhaps even raise awareness to our plight.

That said, I have also noticed a very strong trend of posters and commenters within the community creating threads or making comments that are ill-informed, highly misleading, or just flat out wrong. These comments are usually stated as though they are 'hard fact', when in fact they are nothing more than bald faced assertions that are wholely unsupported by evidence, either scientific or anecdotal. What's more, many of the comments trend toward being overtly negative, hateful, racist, misogynistic, misanthropic, nihilistic, and even overtly violent. Whether these types of 'points' arise from a lack of experience in dealing with females in general, and therefore a lack of first hand knowledge of certain fundamental things, or possibly from a high level of personal bias due to life experience or other forms of prejudice (the race wars for instance).. I think this type of posting is a huge detriment to the incel community for a couple of reasons:

1.) It pollutes the climate for educating each other about the Black Pill by distracting from true facts and data with misinformation and ignorant rhetoric. This is important because knowledge is our greatest asset when it comes to persevering in and perhaps even improving our circumstances, and also winning more people over to our cause. Ignorance does the exact opposite.

2.) It diminishes our ability to affect real change in the world by tarnishing our image in the eyes of the general population. After all, if Lookism is real (which it is), and sexual wealth disparity is real (which it is), then Incels are objectively an oppressed class in society. And western society has a history of affecting radical change at a social and even societal level once the general population reaches a tipping point of AWARENESS regarding the injustices being suffered by an oppressed group. It happened for females and black in the 60s-80s, it's happening for Muslims, Gays, and Transsexuals in the 2000's, and it could happen for us too.. IF the rest of society is able to see the truth of our oppression, and most importantly, FEEL COMPASSION FOR US.

But this will never happen if they continue to see us as nothing more than a bunch of self-deluding, self-affirming, hateful, bitter, and generally ill-informed outcasts.

Anyway, not sure what I'd propose about this, except perhaps having a thread category for things that are of a purely informative and factually backed nature, and another for 'positive' discussion only. There are enough categories for raging, shitposting, venting, and otherwise negative or nihilistic opinions already.. but I think we could benefit from some more purely informative and positive ones too.

Last edited:
there is nothing positive in an incel's life, of course you will see many depressing posts or venting threads. the simple fact of the matter is that no one gives a single fuck about the plight of males in general. there is no way society will ever regurgitate the bluepill and do anything to help incels in any way, no matter how much evidence is thrown at them, and believing otherwise is delusional. remember that society believes and actively pushes the notion that females lead much harder lives than males and that they deserve more and more privileges, when that is ludicrously false.

1. This isn't an university or some organization with a stated purpose. It is a watering hole for a certain subsection of the male population and nothing more. We are not responsible for educating anyone. An open discourse is more entertaining and allows for the well argued content to emerge. However, the price of such an environment is that users are also granted the freedom to mislead, distract and "lower the discourse" if they so choose.

2. Public Relations cuckery. We are not a corporation that needs to come up with a rainbow flag version of our logo to show how much we love faggots. In fact, I am glad there is so much misogyny, racism, calls for violence, etcetera because it serves as a tremendous filter for the community. Normalcattle can't hang in such an environment. They need badwords and mean opinions censored to feel comfortable.

I don't want this place to be comfortable for them.

op fails to see the irony in his post

lol

there is nothing positive in an incel's life, of course you will see many depressing posts or venting threads. the simple fact of the matter is that no one gives a single fuck about the plight of males in general. there is no way society will ever regurgitate the bluepill and do anything to help incels in any way, no matter how much evidence is thrown at them, and believing otherwise is delusional. remember that society believes and actively pushes the notion that females lead much harder lives than males and that they deserve more and more privileges, when that is ludicrously false.

If women thought that way then there would be no blue pill now (Blue pill is mostly due to a post-feminist, gynocentric society. It has only been this way for a few decades, and was male-centric for centuries prior.)
If blacks thought that way then they'd still be drinking from separate water fountains and going to separate schools.
If gays thought that way they'd be going to jail for crimes that only affect themselves.
Large scale change is possible. History has proven this time and time again.

..because it serves as a tremendous filter for the community. Normalcattle can't hang in such an environment. They need badwords and mean opinions censored to feel comfortable.

I don't want this place to be comfortable for them.

Fair enough. Sjw snowflakes IS the bain of western society.

What's more, many of the comments trend toward being overtly negative, hateful, racist, misogynistic, misanthropic, nihilistic, and even overtly violent.
This is an incel forum, where people are free to express these negative feelings without being criticized or banned. Also JFL at complaining about misogyny

1. This isn't an university or some organization with a stated purpose. It is a watering hole for a certain subsection of the male population and nothing more. We are not responsible for educating anyone. An open discourse is more entertaining and allows for the well argued content to emerge.
Fair point. The humor, flame wars, and shit posting do create quite the rich and entertaining environment. Perhaps a more purely academic and educational Black Pill forum affiliate forum could be of value though (hmm)

the price of such an environment is that users are also granted the freedom to mislead, distract and "lower the discourse" if they so choose.

Without a doubt. Free speech is paramount. You won't catch me advocating censorship or thought policing any time soon.

Regarding the injustices being suffered by an oppressed group. It happened for females and black in the 60s-80s, it's happening for Muslims, Gays, and Transsexuals in the 2000's, and it could happen for us too.. IF the rest of society is able to see the truth of our oppression, and most importantly, FEEL COMPASSION FOR US.

Holy fucking LOL @ this bluepilled left-wing nonsense.

LOL.

This is an incel forum, where people are free to express these negative feelings without being criticized or banned. Also JFL at complaining about misogyny
I don't hate females for their biologically programmed nature. I hate the current state of society that games it against us. Not that I don't understand or sympathise with those who do hate females either tho. Just wondering if it hurts our chances at affecting change in the world.
Holy fucking LOL @ this bluepilled left-wing nonsense.

LOL.
How is it blue pilled OR left wing? Aren't many users here advocating for radical redistribution of sex? (Please actually elaborate. I'm not sure I understand honestly)

I don't hate females for their biologically programmed nature. I hate the current state of society that games it against us. Not that I don't understand or sympathise with those who do hate females either tho. Just wondering if it hurts our chances at affecting change in the world.
Due to the nature of our conversations, it isn't unreasonable to state that even if we removed any mysogynist ideals from the forum that we'd still not be able to do anything in the real world. MGTOW and MRAs are already trying to make a difference currently, which are comparatively less misogynistic, that aren't at all taken seriously.

Society will never feel compassion for us. Women are hardwired to protect their eggs from people like us at all costs, and normie men have been conditioned to serve women's whims.

I get that a more moderate tone will attract more guys to our side, but what kind of guys? Do we need more jackbuds? And when one of those guys posts that he got a girlfriend after he started lifting weights and respecting women, then what? We already have too many fakecels, too many teenagers who are one night out away from ascending. Guys who find this place too extreme, they can go to r/braincels or r/incelswithouthate.

Due to the nature of our conversations, it isn't unreasonable to state that even if we removed any mysogynist ideals from the forum that we'd still not be able to do anything in the real world. MGTOW and MRAs are already trying to make a difference currently, which are comparatively less misogynistic, that aren't at all taken seriously.

Great points
Society will never feel compassion for us. Women are hardwired to protect their eggs from people like us at all costs, and normie men have been conditioned to serve women's whims.

Interesting perspective. There is some argument to be made for the fact that the current system isn't 'really' serving females either, and it's actually to their detriment. For instance, their are 6 males to 1 female in the smash market, but 1 male to every female in the marriage market. This is actually an existential threat to female reproductive capability in the long term.

I get that a more moderate tone will attract more guys to our side, but what kind of guys? Do we need more jackbuds? And when one of those guys posts that he got a girlfriend after he started lifting weights and respecting women, then what? We already have too many fakecels, too many teenagers who are one night out away from ascending. Guys who find this place too extreme, they can go to r/braincels or r/incelswithouthate.

Also good points.

How is it blue pilled OR left wing? Aren't many users here advocating for radical redistribution of sex? (Please actually elaborate. I'm not sure I understand honestly)

Yes I will elaborate: None of those groups were ever oppressed to any notable extent. Ironically, the type of society to have fags, trans, and lil' nigs all walking around in the first place is the exact type of society that will have an incel problem without any roads to a solution.

Last edited:
Yes I will elaborate: None of those groups were ever oppressed to any notable extent. Ironically, the type of society to have fags, trans, and lil' nigs all walking around in the first place is the exact type of society that will have an incel problem without any roads to a solution.

Trust me. I hate the activist sjw ethos as much as anyone (to put it mildly). I was more commenting on the public opinion tipping point phenomenon, where awareness of a 'perceived' injustice can bring about radical change at the societal level. Whether or not the injustice was real is actually irrelevant to the phenomenon. It's the public perception that matters. I understand people here not giving a fuck what the normie and femoid population think about them, but are you saying that you wouldn't want to see a world where the public at large could be convinced to reinstate monogamy at a societal level?

This whole site has become shit which is why most quality posters have left.

Enforced monogamy is contrary to both feminism and patriarchy. It's contrary to feminism because it doesn't let girls sleep with whomever they want, and it's contrary to patriarchy because it doesn't let fathers give their daughters to whomever they want (they can only give them to single men, not to men who already have wives). And it doesn't ensure that every incel gets a wife, either, because some girls might remain spinsters rather than marry a guy who's deemed so low-quality that being with him is worse than remaining single. They would rather fuck their dog.

So what's the solution then? I mean, the trend of celibacy among males shows that things are clearly getting much worse. This seems mostly to be caused by the advent of birth control, non-monogamy, and most recently mobile dating and more permissive views surrounding female promiscuity and infidelity. If we're saying 'things were better before'. What are we saying if not 'It was better back when monogamy was a thing.' This at very least stops Chad from monopolizing the smash market since at best he can only get one femoid, instead of 50.

>misogynistic

Hmm, I wonder who is behind this post
Thispost

I try to write good topics but most incels just want to LDAR. I made comparisons to the rat park dystopia and just today I wrote about the author of overcoming bias, and the incel problem with sex redistribution. But not many people want to talk about those.

I was reading through the Black Pill archives, and I'm amazed and very pleasantly surprised by the wealth of very intelligently articulated and factually supported threads that have been created by this community! I could read this stuff for hours, and I think the OPs have done a great service to incels at large by investing their time in the research and breakdown and commentary. Much of this stuff is great ammunition that could be used to convince others of the existence of the Black Pill and perhaps even raise awareness to our plight.

That said, I have also noticed a very strong trend of posters and commenters within the community creating threads or making comments that are ill-informed, highly misleading, or just flat out wrong. These comments are usually stated as though they are 'hard fact', when in fact they are nothing more than bald faced assertions that are wholely unsupported by evidence, either scientific or anecdotal. What's more, many of the comments trend toward being overtly negative, hateful, racist, misogynistic, misanthropic, nihilistic, and even overtly violent. Whether these types of 'points' arise from a lack of experience in dealing with females in general, and therefore a lack of first hand knowledge of certain fundamental things, or possibly from a high level of personal bias due to life experience or other forms of prejudice (the race wars for instance).. I think this type of posting is a huge detriment to the incel community for a couple of reasons:

1.) It pollutes the climate for educating each other about the Black Pill by distracting from true facts and data with misinformation and ignorant rhetoric. This is important because knowledge is our greatest asset when it comes to persevering in and perhaps even improving our circumstances, and also winning more people over to our cause. Ignorance does the exact opposite.

2.) It diminishes our ability to affect real change in the world by tarnishing our image in the eyes of the general population. After all, if Lookism is real (which it is), and sexual wealth disparity is real (which it is), then Incels are objectively an oppressed class in society. And western society has a history of affecting radical change at a social and even societal level once the general population reaches a tipping point of AWARENESS regarding the injustices being suffered by an oppressed group. It happened for females and black in the 60s-80s, it's happening for Muslims, Gays, and Transsexuals in the 2000's, and it could happen for us too.. IF the rest of society is able to see the truth of our oppression, and most importantly, FEEL COMPASSION FOR US.

But this will never happen if they continue to see us as nothing more than a bunch of self-deluding, self-affirming, hateful, bitter, and generally ill-informed outcasts.

Anyway, not sure what I'd propose about this, except perhaps having a thread category for things that are of a purely informative and factually backed nature, and another for 'positive' discussion only. There are enough categories for raging, shitposting, venting, and otherwise negative or nihilistic opinions already.. but I think we could benefit from some more purely informative and positive ones too.
Let me tell you that this began because of people hating us when we where positive, so might as well vent and be negative, this whole post comes from a side of hope, which infact is inexistent
>misogynistic

View attachment 28150
I think OP isn't cuckqueer, at least I hope so

>misogynistic

View attachment 28150
Misogyny just refers to hatred or contempt towards females. It was a statement of fact, not a statement of my personal opinion on the matter. As was all of the other adjectives I used for that matter. What's your point?
Let me tell you that this began because of people hating us when we where positive, so might as well vent and be negative, this whole post comes from a side of hope, which infact is inexistent

I'm new here, so perhaps my hope hasn't been entirely crushed yet.

I think OP isn't cuckqueer, at least I hope so

Not sure what you mean by this. Care to elaborate?
Lol. I knew I was gonna get a lot of hate for this..

Last edited: