Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are autistic foids worth a shot or they the same

SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
what you think asking out mildly retarded/ autistic. (i have mild Asperger's)

Autism doesnt effect dating prospects of women. They are still Chad only

OP clearly needs to swallow more blackpills.

they don't exist

>muh "women just hide their autism better"

"i have a disease that fucked up my life, but I can somehow hide it and live normally." LOL

In other news, women live on tutorial island

It doesn't matter if a foid is shy/introverted/autistic Chads and simps will help her socialize and will fuck her :blackpill:

Try blind foids

Autistic foids are rare, I would say for every 10 autistic guys there is 1 autistic foid.

They are more attracted to the tall skinny pretty boy type, so no chance for incels.

Like this one?

Attachments

• ef045d1145f58c70880ad78556782bff9202390a19715a2248bbc3181cbf675d.png
    ef045d1145f58c70880ad78556782bff9202390a19715a2248bbc3181cbf675d.png
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 62
I consider general Foids to be mentally retarded and unable to come up with even the most simplest of deductions to their actions having consequences. Animals aren't Human

Maybe if you go down to foids with literal down syndrome but autism? Fuck no.

they can tell an incel from chad though even if blind (not from echos though jfl)
did you really think that even blind foids weren't chad only
Yeah but how exactly would they know how you look if they can’t see? Even if they were chad only you could just say you are a chad and the foid won’t know

It doesn't matter if a foid is shy/introverted/autistic Chads and simps will help her socialize and will fuck her :blackpill:
Precisely why femcels will never exist. She could be absolutely hideous on top of autistic, shy, or mentally retarded and normies would still be fighting for scraps to essentially fuck her.

Yeah but how exactly would they know how you look if they can’t see? Even if they were chad only you could just say you are a chad and the foid won’t know
The same way they read printed texts for blind people maybe, they can feel shape of your face

It's Chad only. Why do some Incels not understand this?

autistic foids are literally regular foids but maybe a little more shy (still will suck chad's cock on the first date) or into anime or other nerdy stuff
I'm not sure if they can even get autism and if they do, they receive so much support and validation that they turn out just fine
male and female autism are completely different things
@Atavistic Autist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Hapmm9YiY

Autistic foids are rare, I would say for every 10 autistic guys there is 1 autistic foid.

They are more attracted to the tall skinny pretty boy type, so no chance for incels.
The thing about autism is if it has a big enough negative impact on your life to consider it a disability & the facts are that for many men with it the effect it has is more often than not detrimental to their mental health, social status & lovelife but for women very few are hampered to the same degree simply because expectations of women are set way lower than men & there are no end of men willing to step up & save the princess. The area it affects women negatively in is being able to form friendships with other females.

Even on forums where you hear of females complaining about the condition you'll see they mention having a bf/husband or even children but for many men with autism they're perma virgins.
they don't exist

>muh "women just hide their autism better"

"i have a disease that fucked up my life, but I can somehow hide it and live normally." LOL

In other news, women live on tutorial island
Remember that UK autistic foid that offed herself as she couldn't deal with the coronavirus lockdown, she was a waitress & loved interacting with ppl jfl. Real autists hardly leave their room ffs.

Last edited:
Women will always carry their shitty nature.

It doesn't matter if they have down syndrome or autistic. They are hypergamous human garbage.

If you dat an autistic foid, she will still try to divorce rape you, and she still will still have unrealistic standards you need to meet.

Women by nature are shitty creatures.

Women will always carry their shitty nature.

It doesn't matter if they have down syndrome or autistic. They are hypergamous human garbage.

If you dat an autistic foid, she will still try to divorce rape you, and she still will still have unrealistic standards you need to meet.

Women by nature are shitty creatures.
Are female gorillas the same, would you have to prove yourself with endless battles against other competitors if you got one?

Are female gorillas the same, would you have to prove yourself with endless battles against other competitors if you got one?
My strength is no obstacle. I can kill pretty much anything that enters my territory.

I already tried dating female Gorillas, but due to me being genetically modified, I'm more self aware. And don't have the same mannerism of a regular Gorilla.

They don't like that

Only men are actually affected by autism. No one cares if a female acts a little weird.

OP is a tranny fucker faggot

I've only known a single autist woman in my entire life, she's 19 now and is still a virgin because she's extremely picky.

Like 4 or 5 guys asked her out even though she's a 4/10 and is insufferable

No they are just as bad, if not worse than every other foid. It's a fucking brutal sight to behold them showing their true nature under that veneer of innocence. Makes you want to give up completely.