Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Are asians afraid of ghosts?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When i was a teenager i had a Thai friend. He was afraid to go home in the evening or at night so he always ran as fast as he could home. He once told me that he was afraid of ghosts since he was a buddhist. I don't understand how there could be Thai ghosts or buddhist ghosts when he wasn't even in asian country. He was in Scandinavia so if anything he should've been afraid of nordic ghosts instead like the Draug. I don't understand this fear of ghosts. I hear sounds at night all the time, at the stairs in my home but i'm not afraid since i'm very lonely.

:feelskek: Brutal 0 answers. Maybe they think the ghosts are everywhere, or maybe they think they follow them. Why didn't you just ask him

I think so. Asians are very superstitious and they have many ghost stories in their culture.

Depends on the Asian. Most mainland Chinese are hardcore atheist materialists who either dismiss the supernatural entirely, or do retain some belief in supernatural phenomena including ghosts and spirits but mainly hope to exploit their ghostly abilities to get rich.