Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are asian foids in asian countries as mean to asian men as white women are to white men in the west?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm just curious how your average rice-cel is treated by women in asia. Do they at least try to maintain the facade of being nice?

In america it's hit or miss but generally white women are angry and snappy at men who are below average or perhaps even average who dare talk to them.

I don't think so since women are entitled to men's help. they wouldnt talk shit about asian men in asia,but as soon as they're in eurabia or burgerland,they began to talk shit about ricecels

I hate Asian women tbh

Asian women are much, much nicer to asian men than white women are to white women.

No one compares in their hatred as white women.

It’s worse in asia. Most Asian women prefer other races to asians. Most whites women still prefer whites.

Look at their virgin rates and birth rates.Then you have your answer.

in asia, they perceive the asian male as only betabuxx. they will respect you and be nice to you if you have money.

they will hate on you if you're a CHANG for whatever reason. It's a completely different case with whites and blacks however. In race, they only want Asian betabuxx.

I would say so.

in asia, they perceive the asian male as only betabuxx. they will respect you and be nice to you if you have money.

they will hate on you if you're a CHANG for whatever reason. It's a completely different case with whites and blacks however. In race, they only want Asian betabuxx.
I think it is something cultural