Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you guys ethniccells

• Thread starter iWishedWomenLovedMe
  • Start date
iWishedWomenLovedMe

iWishedWomenLovedMe

Greycel
I have came to the conclusion that I can't attract women simply because I'm not white. I'm middle eastern, I have recently found that women especially white women are only attracted to white guys. I also found that they hate arabs the most. Proof you ask. Well I asked out a white girl only for her answer to be not interested but I know it's all a lie. I don't want to approach women anymore because when I see a cute chick I have to remember all the hot (no homo) white guys competing with me. I already lost before even participating

I know many arabs in relationships with arab foids, it’s more of a looks/height based thing :feelsjuice:

I know many arabs in relationships with arab foids, it’s more of a looks/height based thing :feelsjuice:
this

most sandniggerwhores dont even want white guys

they go only for muslimchads

I'm enthics and high inhib

Yes unfortunately

I have came to the conclusion that I can't attract women simply because I'm not white. I'm middle eastern, I have recently found that women especially white women are only attracted to white guys. I also found that they hate arabs the most. Proof you ask. Well I asked out a white girl only for her answer to be not interested but I know it's all a lie. I don't want to approach women anymore because when I see a cute chick I have to remember all the hot (no homo) white guys competing with me. I already lost before even participating
Fuck foids lol, i rather shoot them up and perform necrophilia

Ethnics should go for ethnic girls. You are shooting yourself in the foot by going after white girls. Firstly, you are here because you are already ugly, even for your own race, and secondly, you are trying to go for the hardest race. Girls mostly like ethnics only if they are chads.

Stick to your hairy mena foid.