Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you freaking out about your age every once in a while?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For the past few years my age has always been on my mind. But there are moments when I'm like "holy shit what the fuck I'm still a kid how can I be this old?".

For example, I was watching a movie and the main character was 21. And another dude was 18. And they were god damn adults, working jobs and having sex and love and doing other normal human being stuff. And yet all I've done in this life was rot in front of a screen, literally wasting my life and acting more like a vegetable than a human. Really freaked me out, I'm years older than people who are already considered grown ass adults.

I really need to start sorting some shit out and therapizing myself, I've got way too many mental problems, can't add freaking out about age and squandering my youth and life to the list.

Yea I wasted my undergrad years for sure. I wish I was 20 again. When you are only 25 it is such a big difference. But I have grown in terms of maybe philosophy or something. For one thing, I was definitely blue pilled at 20.

I'm just glad I made it through school tbh. Sounds retarded but I'm so happy I won't have to go there anymore

I can't believe I'm 25. I feel like I'm 14, but look like i'm 35. I've wasted my life and there's no going back

The characters on the game "Streets of Rage" are all in their early 20s. That is a bit bizarre to me because I used to look up at them like adults when I was just a kid and now I'm 10 years older than them already.

nobody cares about this one until it's too late

I'm just glad I made it through school tbh. Sounds retarded but I'm so happy I won't have to go there anymore
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me, school was a nightmare that sucked the life out of me.

Not freaking out but sometimes i do forget my actual age, i still think i'm 15.

The characters on the game "Streets of Rage" are all in their early 20s. That is a bit bizarre to me because I used to look up at them like adults when I was just a kid and now I'm 10 years older than them already.
Yeah, shit like that really bums me out. Characters that are fully grown adults, doing some serious adult shit, and I'm older than them.
And yet I started thinking that I'm wasting my life years ago, and I've never mustered the energy, willpower, motivation or even interest to stop wasting my youth.

Yes, even if u believe in impossible, time will essentially remove that belief for you.

Yea I wasted my undergrad years for sure. I wish I was 20 again. When you are only 25 it is such a big difference. But I have grown in terms of maybe philosophy or something. For one thing, I was definitely blue pilled at 20.
Maybe you can use the pain of wasting your early 20s to prevent wasting your late 20s? It's a hard task but it sure would be nice to learn from our own mistakes.

this same thing applies to musicians that found success early and played big concerts when they were just 23-24, when i watch their best live performances now what i feel is less awe and hope to emulate them, and instead something more like "proud of you.............son...."

this same thing applies to musicians that found success early and played big concerts when they were just 23-24, when i watch their best live performances now what i feel is less awe and hope to emulate them, and instead something more like "proud of you.............son...."
Jesus man. Fucking nightmare fuel, I want off this wild ride.

Lucky. I have one semester of online classes left.

I'll be so happy to just say fuck school.

Even I, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, get tired of that shit

The impending thoughts of a lost life as a teenager, it's skullcrushingly depressing

we aged physically, we aged mentally, but we didnt age with experience.
we are still stuck at the things most got to try as teens.

Wait till you start getting older than all your favourite movie stars and heros.

Now I watch Die Hard and think "I am older than John MacLean was in this movie".

Watch Terminator and think "I am older than Arnold Swarzenegger was in this movie"

Listen to Nirvana and think "Damn, I'm 10 years older than Kurt Kobain was when he made this"

And you realize my life is already over before it has begun and I have nothing to show for it.

I turned 28 this week, the last decade flew by, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, death will be upon us before we even know it.

Wait till you start getting older than all your favourite movie stars and heros.

Now I watch Die Hard and think "I am older than John MacLean was in this movie".

Watch Terminator and think "I am older than Arnold Swarzenegger was in this movie"

Listen to Nirvana and think "Damn, I'm 10 years older than Kurt Kobain was when he made this"

And you realize my life is already over before it has begun and I have nothing to show for it.
That is lowkey starting to happen with some things, it hurts badly.
I turned 28 this week, the last decade flew by, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, death will be upon us before we even know it.
It does fly by, years feel like nothing nowadays.
Exactly, there are probably 14 year olds out there with more actual experiences than me.

Not always, as it is never always about the ages, it is always about jawline and height.

Every fucking hour. Agepill hits hard. All the time thinking about past lost opportunities to date and build a career, receding hair, depleting energy, declining looks. Worrying about the short time I have still left to change anything before eternal darkness of full adulthood strikes.

For the past few years my age has always been on my mind. But there are moments when I'm like "holy shit what the fuck I'm still a kid how can I be this old?".

For example, I was watching a movie and the main character was 21. And another dude was 18. And they were god damn adults, working jobs and having sex and love and doing other normal human being stuff. And yet all I've done in this life was rot in front of a screen, literally wasting my life and acting more like a vegetable than a human. Really freaked me out, I'm years older than people who are already considered grown ass adults.

I really need to start sorting some shit out and therapizing myself, I've got way too many mental problems, can't add freaking out about age and squandering my youth and life to the list.
Nope, gone past all of that to even care. I am me not my age.

Its a basic incel trait to feel younger than you are. I sometime feel like im still 16y, but am 20.

Lucky. I have one semester of online classes left.

I'll be so happy to just say fuck school.

Even I, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, get tired of that shit
I fucking hate school, online class is just as bad. It sucks

I fucking hate school, online class is just as bad. It sucks
Yeah, the professors think "ohh, so you stay at home? must mean you have more free time. Let's compensate and make you work x3 times as much as when you have normal classes".

Every day
I hate being this old and still having done nothing with my life

I think I know what you mean. I'm a 22 year old NEET. Sometimes I think I should get a job, but then I think that it won't make me feel any bettER about myself. It's not even about the low pay. I could be the type of job that you get after college, and that would only put me back on track with everybody else that I went to highschool and college with. I was miserable as a freshman in highschool, despite getting good grades. I was miserable as a freshman in college, despite getting a good ACT score and making it into a relatively good college. I would be miserable as a young college educated employee, despite the higher pay compared to the minimum wagie jobs available to me now.
There are cERtain things that I need to do as a man, and I'm not talking about sex, and until I do those things I won't be able to count myself as sufficiently mature, and I won't be able to live with myself.

Not to sour grapes at all, or to evade my responsibility to be independent as a grown man. I do think that I'm being accurate here though when I prioritize these next steps in my life.

Sorry for the blog.

Yeah, the professors think "ohh, so you stay at home? must mean you have more free time. Let's compensate and make you work x3 times as much as when you have normal classes".
I swear this is true. But I hated going to school more. Seeing big booty latinas with skin tight jeans walking around chasing Chad looking at me in disgust was pure SuiFuel. I swear I can't be around high smv females at all without having a burning anger inside of me

I'm so old but not a man nor will I ever be and everybody sees that. This life sucks

I think I know what you mean. I'm a 22 year old NEET. Sometimes I think I should get a job, but then I think that it won't make me feel any bettER about myself. It's not even about the low pay. I could be the type of job that you get after college, and that would only put me back on track with everybody else that I went to highschool and college with. I was miserable as a freshman in highschool, despite getting good grades. I was miserable as a freshman in college, despite getting a good ACT score and making it into a relatively good college. I would be miserable as a young college educated employee, despite the higher pay compared to the minimum wagie jobs available to me now.
There are cERtain things that I need to do as a man, and I'm not talking about sex, and until I do those things I won't be able to count myself as sufficiently mature, and I won't be able to live with myself.

Not to sour grapes at all, or to evade my responsibility to be independent as a grown man. I do think that I'm being accurate here though when I prioritize these next steps in my life.

Sorry for the blog.
I blog on my posts all the time too bro, no need to apologize.
I swear this is true. But I hated going to school more. Seeing big booty latinas with skin tight jeans walking around chasing Chad looking at me in disgust was pure SuiFuel. I swear I can't be around high smv females at all without having a burning anger inside of me
I especially hate how fucking confident they are. They walk around like everybody and the world owes them a favor. Like they are god's gift to fucking mankind. That they're fucking better than everybody.

Its a basic incel trait to feel younger than you are. I sometime feel like im still 16y, but am 20.
I've noticed incels saying that too. Do you think it's a low t thing? I'm personally low t.
There was a thread on here sometime within the last year which showed two pictures with this low t and soyish-looking white man in his mid twenties who looked younger than this 18 year old high t professional soccer player. The white dude wasn't from .co, I think it may have been a post from reddit.
Where did you go to school where you saw big booty latinas walking around in skin tight jeans? I didn't think mexicans went to college. By Chad do you mean Carlos?

Last edited:
I feel dread and despair sometimes, but I also find comfort in knowing that I'm getting closer to death with each passing day and all the pain and the suffering will end, and none of it will matter anymore.
I'm 33 and I feel like I've already lived more than enough, if only I had the courage to rope.

Damn
I feel dread and despair sometimes, but I also find comfort in knowing that I'm getting closer to death with each passing day and all the pain and the suffering will end, and none of it will matter anymore.
I'm 33 and I feel like I've already lived more than enough, if only I had the courage to rope.
:feelsbadman: avi checks out tbh

yeah i am starting to feel old.The years go by,people grow and change,movements come and go,the music changes,movies change,your family changes but you remain the same.Life is a sad thing

I do often

When I watch anime Im finding it harder and harder to relate to the MCs who are always like 16 or 17

I'm more focused on the problems of age (aches and pains, the looming threat od disease) rather than the literal number TBH

I've always been behind the curve socially and romantically, I'm used to it, past a certain point I know I'm a freak so another decade or two of it isn't that much stranger.

Do I really aspire to some kind of cucked Steve Carell 40 year old virgin type of ascension where I put condoms on some MILF toes and she makes me sell my collectibles? Let me become a Lich King instead tbh

It feels like I haven't mentally aged in about a decade tbh. I'm 26 but still feel 15-16, it's as if it's impossible for me to move beyond that age.

Yes, I'm still retarded and emotionally stunted. You can never be a man if you're a virgin past school.

Every fucking hour. Agepill hits hard. All the time thinking about past lost opportunities to date and build a career, receding hair, depleting energy, declining looks. Worrying about the short time I have still left to change anything before eternal darkness of full adulthood strikes.

I feel like I've wasted my life with a shit job and a useless degree. Not that it makes much of a difference, since we all know at the end of the day, everything we do is useless.

About to turn 25. Halfway to 30, yet I feel like my 20s just begun. I wasted like 2 years "figuring stuff out". I felt like I wasn't aging and when you're 20-22 that almost feels like same age. Now I'm suddenly fearing every year I add. I made no progress for the past decade. There's no reason to believe I will the next decade. I just don't meet femoids. I don't even have the opportunity. I can't even think of scenario how I'd meet someone with current routine.
Next 10 years are probably the most crucial in determining what rest of my life is going to look like.
I'm in full blown panic mode. I need to leave this shithole. I need to change my lifestyle until it facilitates some miniscule chance of ascension. Someone freeze the fucking clock.

I don't get hung up about missed life opportunities, but I do worry a lot about the prospect of permanent loneliness as I get older. One of these days my parents will pass, my extended family will not bother with me (they already don't), my old high school friends will all have families (not like they presently give a fuck), and then I'll be trapped inside my mind forever. That's what scares me the most.

Lol u fuckers think your old. Imagine the 40 year old wizards and what they have been through