Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are any NEETcels going to Santamaxx this Christmas?

Will you Santamaxx this Christmas?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I’ve seen a lot of news that there is massive shortage of Santa Claus’s and have seen job ads saying you don’t need any experience.

Also from the movie Bad Santa some foids want to have sex with Santa Claus. Probably Chad Santa only. I will see if I can apply to be a skinny curry Santa during weekends.

I think its a good way to touch foids and make them sit on your lap.

I believe its not a very difficult job, just need to shout HOE HOE HOE once in a while

I believe its not a very difficult job, just need to shout HOE HOE HOE once in a while
Yes, that’s why it’s an opportunity for NEETcels

i would like to
but i am an anorexiccel so it's 0ver

:feelsXmas: ---->:feelsrope:

I’ve seen a lot of news that there is massive shortage of Santa Claus’s and have seen job ads saying you don’t need any experience.

Also from the movie Bad Santa some foids want to have sex with Santa Claus. Probably Chad Santa only. I will see if I can apply to be a skinny curry Santa during weekends.
Im gonna dress up as santa and shoplift and run the fuck out with the loot and if i get caught imma say its just a prank bro

Im gonna dress up as santa and shoplift and run the fuck out with the loot and if i get caught imma say its just a prank bro
You can only get away with this if you’re a nigger

I wonder how many santas are pedos in disguise so kids can jump on their dick.

just what an entitled white suburban driving foid wants…. for their kid to sit on an curry incels lap :lul:
Isnt just be curry real tho?

Not the worst idea ever tbh. probably make some good money and you need no actual skills.

I can already hear IT seething at the thought that incels are gonna be playing santa.

I'm NEETmaxxing atm, need to search for jobs to get welfare, already saw some job ads for Santa lmao, I'm not doing that shit though having my photo taken all day with infinite amount of annoying people

I hate interacting with people.

I don't think I have the personality for it honestly.

I’m too brown to dress up as Santa Claus

No. I don't want a job

too skinny and short to be Santa. id be one of the elf wagies making toys for little Chad and little Stacy

Last edited:
Im gonna rob Santa at knife point

nobody fucking hires me anyway

i could never succeed in this. already my monotonic, autistic voice would get me bullied by kids. Also, I can not generate bullshit/smalltalk in real time.

I'm gonna become Santa and deliver fesikh to all the children of the world.

just what an entitled white suburban driving foid wants…. for their kid to sit on an curry incels lap :lul:
at least they don't have to be curry for that role
Black man kills family 1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back