Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are any incels in debt?

Are you in debt?

• Yes, but its manageable/ I'm building equity/ will pay it off within 3-5 years

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Yes, but I was hospitalized for something that wasn't my fault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, because I am stupid

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I had this Dave Ramsey youtube channel on for a bit today in the background. As I was watching it, it felt like lifefuel hearing stories of normies ruining their lives putting on stupid debts due to their hedonistic desires. But if you really think about it it's suicidefuel.

I noticed that every single person who called into the program were or are in a good girl + bad boy relationship. Also, in spite of their debts, and the worries they have about it, I never really hear about them actually suffering, or really experiencing significant standard of life decreases as a result of their debts. They always have an option, and it's never the fucking street or prison. 90% of the advice is just "spend less money you cunt." Normies, no matter how fancy their pompous degrees are, are just hedonists that do not give the smallest shit about the consequences of their actions. And largely, they are right, because the burden and stress of debt is just fucking peanuts compared to the soul crushing nature of inceldom. People who have debt DID something, and they always get to roll more dice. Look at the Fyre festival guy . . . he is literally 100s of millions of dollars in debt, yet he still has a 9/10 foid waiting for him, he's still making a music business while in prison, and is slated for an early release date out of prison.

It's like debt is some boogeyman propped up by fiscally conservative rice/curry parents to ensure their progeny never take an iota of risk in their lives. I fucking hate how it's almost cool to be in debt, because it makes it seem like you followed your passions, and took risks.

My bet is the majority of incels have no debt, or negligible debt they have control over.

Debt free right now but I had student loans that I had to pay off and was paying them off from like 20-28yo

A few years ago I got in debt for about 3k. I thought I was gonna ER, so it didn't matter. But my mom found out and made me pay it all back.

Now I'm in debt like 400 dollars, mostly because I bought all this VR stuff.

Never had debt, never gona have debt, no debt, fuck debt. Im not even going to buy a house until I get inheritance, fuck it. Just saving every dollar I get from autismbux while investing a portion of it in a long-term compound interest account.

no,it's not like we incels have social lives, doesn't cost anything to sit at home on your weekends.

I also feel like being unemployed for so many years taught me to not care about have material possessions or going on overseas holidays. Even when I got an OK job I didn't care anymore about buying things.

I would have been if I stayed in college

No, i didn't went to college.

No, i only spend my money on certain things ad live with parents.

I have about 80_000 student debt and I have no idea how to pay it off. It's over.

No man, I have never loaned any money.

I'll be over £40,000 in debt when I finish Uni.

Although Godwilling, my entry job salary is about £45k a year so all good.

I have about 80_000 student debt and I have no idea how to pay it off. It's over.

Fuck man, your parents must hate you for allowing you to get such a crazy loan. I dunno I guess I'm not surpised parents hate their ugly kids they regret having. Hope it's in something useful.

Fuck man, your parents must hate you for allowing you to get such a crazy loan. I dunno I guess I'm not surpised parents hate their ugly kids they regret having. Hope it's in something useful.

Lol my parents hate me so much they encouraged me to take the loan. They won't help me pay it back they never helped me financially, ever. Oh well, what can they do to me lol. Worse comes to worse I'll just ER the debt collectors.

No debt here and I save like half of my salary every month, incel life is cheap especially when you don't drink and don't smoke.

The fact that I'd have to spend at least five times more on an average date with a woman than I pay for my dinner when I eat out is kind of scary when I think about it.

No debt here and I save like half of my salary every month, incel life is cheap especially when you don't drink and don't smoke.

The fact that I'd have to spend at least five times more on an average date with a woman than I pay for my dinner when I eat out is kind of scary when I think about it.

Good, you'll have money to SEAmaxx.

In a way incels, are forced to be frugal even if we have money. What are we gonna spend it on? We hate whores, no purpose in travelling alone if you're gonna creep every foid out in the hostel, no opportunities to waste money on pricey booze and restaurants, no need to go out to the movies or see concerts, no point in buying fancy clothes without the bone structure and height to make use of such things . . . even if we bought a fancy car it would just make our dicks seem even smaller than our statures already imply.

All incels need to buy is a really high end gaming computer, good monitors, and the best internet.

I can't get in debt cause i make to little money to even get a credit card.

No debt here thankfully. I know many people in debt, mostly women and some guys chasing “that life”.

No, my parents pay for uni, Im not a poor fag

yes i used to have a gambling addiction but it isn't major debt, well technically 1/3 of my annual income

I have some student debt from a degree I never completed