Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are anti race mixers volcel?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Am i a volcel for not wanting to be with a non white european foid even southern europeans/mediterraneans like greek/cypriot foids?

anti-race mixers here are usually ethnics who virtue signal about how its immoral but would happily betabux and have kids with a milk cunt given the chance.

if you can`t score with your own race you are an incel-

If you don't want to have sex with a foid that wants to fuck, then you're volcel. Sex isn't a long-term commitment with these roasties.

Yes you are in fact a volcel, assuming you can attract foids of other races

Who cares if another person fuck with a person from another race ? as long as you're a kissless virgin you can't larping about how race mixing is bad.why would you fucking care lol

Yes, definitely. Take what you can get.

anti-race mixers here are usually ethnics who virtue signal about how its immoral but would happily betabux and have kids with a milk cunt given the chance.

High IQ

Am i a volcel for not wanting to be with a non white european foid even southern europeans/mediterraneans like greek/cypriot foids?
no but greeks are white so that makes you volcel

Fuck whoever you want but don't reproduce/marry outside of your race.

/thread

I learnt i am not white today...Thank you ''Volcel'' OP...

You're not volcel until you get the chance to fuck a non-landwhale of any race (except abo) but don't go through with it.

I’ll play devils advocate, it’s not that these guys are anti-racemixing more than they don’t want to move all the way to asia

I learnt i am not white today...Thank you ''Volcel'' OP...
I didn't say that. It's just that some mediterranean people don't look typical northern/central european which i prefer. Trust me i've been to Greece 20 times as a kid.

Not if it was over before it began.

I'm against race-mixing but I would even fuck a black wife if I could.

I would fuck any race, there is not one race that would do the same for me tho

Race-mixing is very hit or miss. You tend to either produce a subhuman or an ubermensch.

In the former case, you better hope the subhuman is a girl since bringing another incel into this world is criminal.

I am against Black Men / White Women.
I am for White Men with Black Women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back