Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Andrew Tate's fighting skills alpha or beta tier?

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
Honestly, he passes to me as a beta fighter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwn_LYAotvQ

Even facing shorter and fatter opponents, he can't use his height in his advantage, doesn't hold a good stance or guards his face and chest, and has poor sparring skills. The manlets (mostly the 1st) manhandle him and he doesn't impose himself on them, playing mostly defensive and getting punched in the face several times. In the video it shows how easily his chin was hit (poorly) despite having basically no chin. He would be easily knocked out by a shorter and more skilled fighter than those in the video, or a fighter in his height range with barely average skill level.

Alpha status debunked.

Alpha combat sport = wrestling
@Truckzo

Well, hes a 4x kickboxing champion, you decide for yourself whether hes good at fighting or not

He is a kickboxer, their guard is different, they have to guard sides from kicks, not only face. Judging by those videos he was mediocre at his best.

Alpha combat sport = wrestling
@Truckzo
Not true, alpha combat sport is MMA, which is the closest a sport can get to self-defense. you have to know some of every technique

Well, hes a 4x kickboxing champion, you decide for yourself whether hes good at fighting or not
You can judge by looking at the video
I'm not sure what are those titles, but he's also older in the video (35). anyways that's poor will to fight at least

He is a kickboxer, their guard is different, they have to guard sides from kicks, not only face. Judging by those videos he was mediocre at his best.
You have to protect your lower and upper sides and also your chest, there's an ideal stance that protects all of those adequately. In many instances he was only guarding his lower sides

You have to protect your lower and upper sides and also your chest, there's an ideal stance that protects all of those adequately. In many instances he was only guarding his lower sides
He looks too soft in those fights tbh, I would never guess he was 4 times world champion. He is tall for a light-heavy and cruiser so he had the reach advantage.

Not true, alpha combat sport is MMA, which is the closest a sport can get to self-defense. you have to know some of every technique
And which combat sport mogs the hardest in MMA?

Unless you're a GLORY champion it doesnt mean much. He is decent at best but would get fucked up by any good kickboxer.

For Sambo, see Khabib

Sambo is wrestling.

Trash. Only fought strikers, outside of RDA. Jon Jones mogs that faggot.
The optional fighter IMO has to know at least 1 striking technique and 1 grappling technique
But for MMA the most important is to know and be better at a striking technique

Whatever, Andrew Tate is a huge scumbag piece of shit, don't even think about him

And Jon Jones is 15cm taller than Khabib
And? Doesn’t matter, his resume mogs the fuck out of Khabibs.

Khabib beat RDA and Porier, that’s it. Muh Gaethje and featherweight McConman though :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Jones has beaten Rua, Jackson, Machida, DCx2, Belfort, Evans, Gustafsonx2, Santos, and Teixiera
But for MMA the most important is to know and be better at a striking technique
Wrong. The most dominant fighters have a grappling background. This was proven from UFC 1 up to present day.

The GOAT
363C73B4 F75C 4BB0 8EC0 0FBFFA300D4B

And? Doesn’t matter, his resume mogs the fuck out of Khabibs.

Khabib beat RDA and Porier, that’s it. Muh Gaethje and featherweight McConman though :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Jones has beaten Rua, Jackson, Machida, DCx2, Belfort, Evans, Gustafsonx2, Santos, and Teixiera

Wrong. The most dominant fighters have a grappling background. This was proven from UFC 1 up to present day.
I would agree that Jon Jones is overall superior to Khabib

And can't you read? Where did I say you don't need to have a grappling background? In 2022 every MMA fighter has both striking and grappling backgrounds. But usually the most succesful ones are more skilled as strikers than grapplers. You can't survive MMA only knowing grappling and barely having striking skills.

And can't you read? Where did I say you don't need to have a grappling background? In 2022 every MMA fighter has both striking and grappling backgrounds. But usually the most succesful ones are more skilled as strikers than grapplers. You can't survive MMA only knowing grappling and barely having striking skills.
Other way around. You can’t survive MMA without having good grappling skills. You want me to pull out my UFC and Pride vcrs and show you how much more dominant champs with wrestling backgrounds have been? In the early days it was BJJ, now it’s wrestling. If you didn’t need one skill to succeed in MMA you wouldn’t need striking, or have less than average striking. Superior grappling is a must.

People are still talking about him?

Of course he is jon Jones is a goddamn Jojo

Honestly, he passes to me as a beta fighter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwn_LYAotvQ

Even facing shorter and fatter opponents, he can't use his height in his advantage, doesn't hold a good stance or guards his face and chest, and has poor sparring skills. The manlets (mostly the 1st) manhandle him and he doesn't impose himself on them, playing mostly defensive and getting punched in the face several times. In the video it shows how easily his chin was hit (poorly) despite having basically no chin. He would be easily knocked out by a shorter and more skilled fighter than those in the video, or a fighter in his height range with barely average skill level.

Alpha status debunked.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but if Tate is a beta fighter, what does that make the fighters who lost to him?