Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are Americans nicer?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I live in the UK and it feels like the average person has a stick up their ass 24/7.
I always hear about people in the USA being all friendly and having culture shock when coming to the UK.
It sounds like people are more willing to accept you and talk in the USA but I could be wrong.

really depends on the region i believe

if ur in a neigbbourhood with mostly muslim sandniggers of somalis etc then you're not gonna have a friendly time

I live in the UK and it feels like the average person has a stick up their ass 24/7.
I always hear about people in the USA being all friendly and having culture shock when coming to the UK.
It sounds like people are more willing to accept you and talk in the USA but I could be wrong.
depends on what part of the US.

Depends on the region. Midwesterners and southerners are the friendliest. East coast folks are distant and cold. Not sure about west coast

Mobility scooter is a landmark of america

Cityslickers are asshats while country folk tend to be nicer

No, you are totally wrong. Americans are poor, fat, depressed Walmart shoppers.

I've been told we are more open minded. The reality is that there will be some nice folks and assholes wherever you go

Fuck off limey!

if ur in a neigbbourhood with mostly muslim sandniggers of somalis etc then you're not gonna have a friendly time
East coast is chill I believe I’ve never had problems here but from foids and like 2-3 niggers over my life

not everything has to be about race and im tired of incels with no original thought in their mind rambling about it

Last edited:
people in the UK don't typically talk much with strangers, and tend to stay within their social circles

also it's a dull, bureaucratic society filled with the equivalent of reddit jannies. people tend to act based on custom or social expectations rather than passion. filling in bureaucratic forms is the most intense physical sensaton that the average briton is used to, and if anything more exciting than that happened the police would probably show up to make arrests (esp. if a tranny was offended)

if a fairly ugly guy in the UK is socialcirclemaxxed, he'll probably still get a gf. relationships are generally social circle/cuffing or betabuxx, probably a combination. maybe some alcohol-fuelled dalliances too. passion is rare in britain, so that's all that's left usually

so idk if Americans are nicer, but they are usually more open, if that's what you mean. the UK is large, though, so some places probably act very different - rural communities, for instance. I think that people in the UK can be polite or try to act nice, but because they tend to keep to social circles, they will often treat you like an outsider and have a stick up their ass.

most britons probably come across as more hostile than they are due to cultural differences, tbf, but police, authorities and managers here are complete fucking btches and they should all be hung

i always heard that brits are arrogant
i guess americans are nicer, at least in movies :)

folks in the suburbs/rural areas are much nicer. conservative areas as well. most of the people in the american south are very nice.

pacific northwest and west coast people are very chill.

avoid the major cities in the east coast or west coast. tons of rude, entitled, arrogant, classist pricks. extremely entitled hypergamist foids. the worst in the entire world by far.

midwest people are backwards and tend to be racist. going from the west coast to the midwest you literally feel like you're travelling back in time. can't stress this enough.

No, most Americans come across as rat-like and cowardly while out in public.

I visited the US a few years ago and some middle aged foid yelled at me and told me to get out because i tried to interact with her cat

A small, conservative, financially well-off town in the Midwest? Yes, absolutely will be a welcoming place.

South-side Detroit at 11pm? Probably not leaving alive