Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are all YouTube finance channels a waste of time?

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
I think almost all these YT normie finance videos are just pointless waste of time attention whores and clickbait...

Loads of personal info about their life story i don't give af about, endless self promoting, BP nonsense how amazing YT is , their subscribers are and then endless simpy comments about how much "value' they're getting from these vids.

Seriously if you want to get views on YT(without being a chick of course) just make a video with a bitcoin chart 'GOING TO 100K??! OMG!! :feelsohh::feelsohh:

then just point out some obvious stuff about bitcoin's price right now, bring up some article on CNBC and say it could go up or down depending on TA but long term I"m bullish

Cue tons of simpy comments and likes. :feelsaww:

ith wather whet???

Nobody is going to give you their money making formulae, it was always like that. They'll just give you generic advice and farm views. Bitcoin in the long run is gonna go up, nobody has a crystal ball so the posibility of a crash is always there. But in my opinion bitcoin has infinite value, if you can hold some hold.

no shit. all snakeoil salesmen preying on desperate people. worthless wastes of oxygen

Nobody is going to give you their money making formulae, it was always like that. They'll just give you generic advice and farm views. Bitcoin in the long run is gonna go up, nobody has a crystal ball so the posibility of a crash is always there. But in my opinion bitcoin has infinite value, if you can hold some hold.
Fellow incels are high IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back