Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all women really like that.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
I’m not a cuck or a simp and I completely believe in the blackpill but if sounds extremely depressing knowing that every single female and the same from the last. It’s depressing knowing they all want the same guy maybe I’m just coping but could there be a few who isn’t like any of that or do I need a reality check.

There is probably a few dozen untainted unicorns somewhere out there, good luck finding them though.

AWALT = All Women Are Like That

Things are almost never always true or always false.

There ARE women who are exceptions to AWALT but the chances of you running into a NAWALT/Unicoin is slim-to-none so if the opportunity to date or ever merely interact with women at work/in your personal lives arises you should operate with the underlying assumption that AWALT is true so you won't be disappointed in the 99.5% to 99.9% of women your interact with IRL.

Theoretically, AWALT is not true because the existence of one women who falsifies AWALT negates the rule of AWALT because it's all-or-nothing hypothesis. But we live in the real of world and have to make rules for ourselves that our pragmatic/realistic not theoretically true.

r/CuckTear posters would like to tell us AWALT is not *theoretically true" and therefore, we should not swallow the blackpill and continue play the dating game like bluepillers/redpillers. Only women benefit when men falsely assume good intentions/behavior of them (which is the misfounded optimism of the simp). Women thrive off the simp's optimism and suffer off the blackpiller's realist/pessimist outlook on them.

Last edited:
A lot of the reasons women are the way they are is purely biological, so yes.

Even if you find one, she can turn just like that. Can you tame a rattlesnake? Maybe but don't count on it. Believing in unicorns is a quick way to get scammed and used.

Hoes ain't loyal.

AWALT = All Women Are Like That

Things are almost never always true or always false.

There ARE women who are exceptions to AWALT but the chances of you running into a NAWALT/Unicoin is slim-to-none so if the opportunity to date or ever merely interact with women at work/in your personal lives arises you should operate with the underlying assumption that AWALT is true so you won't be disappointed in the 99.5% to 99.9% of women your interact with IRL.

Theoretically, AWALT is not true because the existence of one women who falsifies AWALT negates the rule of AWALT because it's all-or-nothing hypothesis. But we live in the real of world and have to make rules for ourselves that our pragmatic/realistic not theoretically true.

r/CuckTear posters would like to tell us AWALT is not *theoretically true" and therefore, we should not swallow the blackpill and continue play the dating game like bluepillers/redpillers. Only women benefit when men falsely assume good intentions/behavior of them (which is the misfounded optimism of the simp). Women thrive off the simp's optimism and suffer off the blackpiller's realist/pessimist outlook on them.
Yeah I understand that I will never fall for the trick into trusting women and going back on dating sites. But I do think maybe there is one girl in the world who is not tainted by the west just like all wild animals won’t kill you on site 99 percent will but there always that one percent.

it is depressing, thta's basically the blackpill

Even if you find one, she can turn just like that. Can you tame a rattlesnake? Maybe but don't count on it. Believing in unicorns is a quick way to get scammed and used.

Hoes ain't loyal.
Yeah that’s true there are people who trained wild animals and they still turned on them and killed them. I don’t know it just seems extremely depressing that all of this shit is really true

It is depressing and one difficult reality we face... that love does not exist and foids are deceitful by nature. Is what it is sadly.

In my experience AWALT is law sadly. There have been 2 times in my bluepill days where I thought I found a NAWALT but I was sorely mistaken

They do be like that.

I would say 99.999999999 percent are whores yeah

I’m not a cuck or a simp and I completely believe in the blackpill but if sounds extremely depressing knowing that every single female and the same from the last. It’s depressing knowing they all want the same guy maybe I’m just coping but could there be a few who isn’t like any of that or do I need a reality check.
Yes.

Just look at your parents. Most likely ur dad mogs ur mom. Same here. She decided after about 27 years of chasing Chad she'd downgrade to someone reliable. Someone that's mogs her tho.

Yeah I understand that I will never fall for the trick into trusting women and going back on dating sites. But I do think maybe there is one girl in the world who is not tainted by the west just like all wild animals won’t kill you on site 99 percent will but there always that one percent.
women can be trained and tamed to be more bearable creatures. But that needs a base culture.

AWALT is true everywhere whether you like it or not. The catch is that western society is permissive towards women and tolerate their degenerate tendencies.

Actually men have degenerate tendencies too but we are held to a higher standard than foids and shamed or punished for it.

Is it even worth it if you have to be "on" 24/7 to keep them in check? What's the point?

There is probably a few dozen untainted unicorns somewhere out there, good luck finding them though.
I found a foid who is very loyal and kind compared to other foids but she has AIS so you kinda know where is the trick :feelskek: