Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all targeted individuals sub 7?

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Im sure you’ve all heard of targeted individuals and the gangstalking program. Have you ever seen someone above a 7/10 claim to be a target? I personally haven’t, I’ve never seen a chad or Tyrone target. I’ve also never seen a Stacy claim to be targeted. Most people who claim to be targets are average to below average

I'm targeted individual ppl do stuff

The "halo effect" prevalent of Chads/Stays, applies to any situation I guess.

Last edited:
Im sure you’ve all heard of targeted individuals and the gangstalking program. Have you ever seen someone above a 7/10 claim to be a target? I personally haven’t, I’ve never seen a chad or Tyrone target. I’ve also never seen a Stacy claim to be targeted. Most people who claim to be targets are average to below average
It’s probably because better looking people have better genes in general
They wont have the genes for schizophrenia to make them think they are being targeted like the below average people do

Even If it isnt caused by schizophrenia people with better genes don’t have shit enough lives to develop enough paranoia to think they are being targeted

If targeting is a real thing then its also probably because of the halo effect like kinkcel was saying
They probably see some ugly mf In the streets and decide to fuck with their life for fun

Last edited:
Brave 2024 09 07 03 41 18
Targeted by the shit genes

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: He is ready to fight entire army

They probably see some ugly mf In the streets and decide to fuck with their life for fun
Normies are just pure evil. Their hobby is fucking up the lives of the poor/low status/ugly. It reinforces their position in society and they just straight up enjoy it

Last edited:
so this is shared delusion between schizomaxxers around the world. I even saw one from my own country. Brutal stuff

probably incels confusing the discrimination they are getting due to their genetics for professional government spying and gangstalking, the normies hate him and the incel thinks its government dudes but it's really just over for him

All Chads are targeted individuals...........targeted by foids