Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all .is members technically Jews?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
1. Chances are, if you are honest, you don't strictly believe in Jesus walking over water etc. You don't want to devote your life to skydaddy. If you are an agnostic or atheist, what differentiates you from a liberal Jew?

2. Just consuming media isn't enough for you. You want to actively seek control over the narrative. You write opinionated threads on a online forum, to be read by thousands.

3. Your feel more loyalty towards a fellow >>>.is member<<< from another country, than to a normie from your country.

4. You like free speech in theory, but as soon as you get the power, you get the temptation to censor people you don't like (e.g. gays on >>>incels.is<<<, or promiscuous foids if you had the chance to hinder them from freedom of fucking chad).

:smonk:

Stop huffing gas

Yes.

very insulting post tbh

That's deep.

What turned your attention to these thoughts?

I wish i was a jew tbh.

1. Chances are, if you are honest, you don't strictly believe in Jesus walking over water etc. You don't want to devote your life to skydaddy. If you are an agnostic or atheist, what differentiates you from a liberal Jew?

2. Just consuming media isn't enough for you. You want to actively seek control over the narrative. You write opinionated threads on a online forum, to be read by thousands.

3. Your feel more loyalty towards a fellow >>>.is member<<< from another country, than to a normie from your country.

4. You like free speech in theory, but as soon as you get the power, you get the temptation to censor people you don't like (e.g. gays on >>>incels.is<<<, or promiscuous foids if you had the chance to hinder them from freedom of fucking chad).

:smonk:
@Broly @Diocel and @incelerated are literally jewish

very insulting post tbh
:yes:

Well, they do say that you have to fight (((fire))) with >>>fire<<<. :feelshmm:

I don't think you can be "technically" a jew. You're either in or you're out.

The only Jewish feature on me as my broken cock

Yeah we are tbh

How dare you. :feelssus: You're one of (((them))) yourself, aren't you? :feelswhere::feelssus: This is a (((juice))) tactic.