Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are all incels who don't go ER on the way to whitepill?

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date

Whitepill / Its over?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
Im 31yo. And I think seriously about it. Once an incel reaches a certain age, they may no longer wonder whether they will remain alone forever. Between the ages of 14 and 30, you can perhaps use your “youthful freshness” to suppress the inevitable end of dying a virgin. But at some point you realize that the window of opportunity has closed. Perhaps many of us will have made the following observation before. Every day a man in his 50s sits alone on a park bench and gets drunk and it's obvious that he's an incel. However, he has already given up on himself. What if this is a glimpse into your own future? Are there any plausible reasons why we won't end up the same way? I certainly don't want to rob our younger members of all hope. This post is aimed at my own age group of 30+. Let's be honest with ourselves. It's over for us!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: We can only hope that things aren't as hopeless for the young members here as they are for us. But basically we can be happy that the worst is already behind us. Perhaps the whitepill is the natural evolutionary stage of the blackpill from a certain age. Yes, it's coping, because accepting to remain a virgin doesn't change the gatekeeper of sex function of the woman in the matriarchy. But what else do we actually have to do other than finally accept this or to go ER?

Last edited:
No Im on the way to a giant retribution through an elected fascist leader similar to what happened in Germany in the 1930s

I’m still hopeful. The chances are very low, but not zero.

Im not a virgin and i decided to stop chasing women thats a decision i made.
I wana focus on my health rn.

I can definately get with a 2/10 landwhale but im not doing that

No Im on the way to a giant retribution through an elected fascist leader similar to what happened in Germany in the 1930s
Yes, but that is very unrealistic. Not even the Alternative for Germany Party (AfD) could change things in the time required so that our generation could still benefit from the destruction of feminism. We also saw during the Trump administration how stubborn the SJW opposition is in society and the media. Trump would have had to rule for 50 years before anything would have changed significantly. Unfortunately the crowd is so sluggish. but it's no wonder either. 80 years of re-education cannot be fundamentally changed in 4 or 5 years.

copium is a helluva drug and im taking huge huffs everyday

I would ER but its too fucking expensive because of the Jews running California.

Nah I'm not going ER and I'm probably ropemaxxing in the near future

Yes, embrace spirituality

Im 31yo. And I think seriously about it. Once an incel reaches a certain age, they may no longer wonder whether they will remain alone forever. Between the ages of 14 and 30, you can perhaps use your “youthful freshness” to suppress the inevitable end of dying a virgin. But at some point you realize that the window of opportunity has closed. Perhaps many of us will have made the following observation before. Every day a man in his 50s sits alone on a park bench and gets drunk and it's obvious that he's an incel. However, he has already given up on himself. What if this is a glimpse into your own future? Are there any plausible reasons why we won't end up the same way? I certainly don't want to rob our younger members of all hope. This post is aimed at my own age group of 30+. Let's be honest with ourselves. It's over for us!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: We can only hope that things aren't as hopeless for the young members here as they are for us. But basically we can be happy that the worst is already behind us. Perhaps the whitepill is the natural evolutionary stage of the blackpill from a certain age. Yes, it's coping, because accepting to remain a virgin doesn't change the gatekeeper of sex function of the woman in the matriarchy. But what else do we actually have to do other than finally accept this or to go ER?
Lets me real its over if you dont have anything by college

Most of us rope after our parents kick the bucket

Since our only copes require money

Like video games, drugs, food

If Im virgin by 30 Im robbing a bank and getting lefort 2 + trimax + hair treatment. So what if I die from the surgery, so what if I stay paralyzed. Would go from 0smv to 0 smv anyways

one mistake incels make is they believe only through going ER can you change the system
not really

enough males drop out of soyciety to rotmaxx will cause it collapse, check whos maintaining the vital infrastructure of the world. its usually males

one mistake incels make is they believe only through going ER can you change the system
not really

enough males drop out of soyciety to rotmaxx will cause it collapse, check whos maintaining the vital infrastructure of the world. its usually males
Modern economies don’t rely on mass labour. This revenge fantasy will never happen, dropping out does nothing. Everything is being automated and offshored.

To answer OP. The pain has only increased as I’ve gotten older. I did not care as much about my virginity in my teens to early 20s. The pain builds up slowly then all at once as you age. As a fellow virgin in his 30s I think my reaction is normal and yours is rare. The simple fact is that men are not designed to be celibate virgins for life. This is not a natural and healthy way to live. Sex is a requirement and going too long without it is going to cause damage. There is no silver lining, it doesn’t get better, it only gets worse.

All incels will eventually become mentalcels

Modern economies don’t rely on mass labour. This revenge fantasy will never happen, dropping out does nothing. Everything is being automated and offshored.

To answer OP. The pain has only increased as I’ve gotten older. I did not care as much about my virginity in my teens to early 20s. The pain builds up slowly then all at once as you age. As a fellow virgin in his 30s I think my reaction is normal and yours is rare. The simple fact is that men are not designed to be celibate virgins for life. This is not a natural and healthy way to live. Sex is a requirement and going too long without it is going to cause damage. There is no silver lining, it doesn’t get better, it only gets worse.

All incels will eventually become mentalcels
automation doesn't work, thats cope. i used to work in heavy mining equipment manufacturing plant, their robots broke all the time and they had tons of down time aka productivity loss. also just in time is a flawed system.
stellantis tried a fully automated plant in mexico, it failed and they shut the experiment down.
offshore has a risk, kikes and west doesn't want more countries to become china level powerful. so they'll never invest deeply in foreign countries.

automation doesn't work, thats cope. i used to work in heavy mining equipment manufacturing plant, their robots broke all the time and they had tons of down time aka productivity loss. also just in time is a flawed system.
stellantis tried a fully automated plant in mexico, it failed and they shut the experiment down.
offshore has a risk, kikes and west doesn't want more countries to become china level powerful. so they'll never invest deeply in foreign countries.
Half the labor force could stop working and things would keep going. Read “bullshit jobs”. It’s a combination of automation, immigration, and globalization making work obsolete. Most incels still work and society will not collapse because a few of them decided to NEET.

Half the labor force could stop working and things would keep going. Read “bullshit jobs”. It’s a combination of automation, immigration, and globalization making work obsolete. Most incels still work and society will not collapse because a few of them decided to NEET.
immigration only work if put caps on them, unemployed immigrants tend to be criminals.
globalization is dying cause the world will decouple from the west
you're overestimating automation

there is no automation for skill trades currently, even ai is cope and a bubble

immigration only work if put caps on them, unemployed immigrants tend to be criminals.
globalization is dying cause the world will decouple from the west
you're overestimating automation

there is no automation for skill trades currently, even ai is cope and a bubble
I guess everyone needs to cope. Cope or rope as they say. SOCIETY WILL NOT COLLAPSE BECAUSE INCELS STOP WORKING FULL STOP. If you genuinely believe that you are delusional. They can get immigrants to replace entire classes of workers. A modern first world economy is not some agrarian civilization where you need masses of people working on farms. The truckers decided to protest in Canada and now Canadian truckers are becoming Indians.

No. I'm not going ER, and I'll never give up. I have, let's say, political ambitions. Perhaps something similar to the Incel Protection Force.