Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are all circumcised men actually transgendered ?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I've been wondering about this recently.

Think about a girl who was born without a penis who wants to get surgery to make her existing non-penis parts (her clitoris) to resemble a penis, to validate her sense of mental identity which does not conform with her physical reality.

This is basically the situation us circumcised men are in. We are experiencing gender dysphoria because we want to be complete men (with a complete penis) yet because we were mutilated by the Jewish agenda against our wills, we are not complete men.

I do not have a complete penis. Do to missing my foreskin this means I am only half a man because I have only half a penis.

This basically means I deserve the same victim status and empathy as FTM transgenders because like them, I want more of a penis than I have. I was deprived of the penis I desire against my will. I need my penis to be surgically completed to my desire (enlarged, thickened) to conform to the penis I dream of having, and not the pathetic half-penis I have because of the Jewish Agenda.

- -

Think of it this way... if a man was tricked into getting a sex change as a woman (perhaps his teachers/parents groomed him in pre-kindergarten, he didn't stand a chance) and later regrets this and wants to regain his penis after they trick him into lopping it off.

That man is a transgender - although he is a biological male, because his genitalia were mutilated through a procedure he did not consent to, he is essentially a man trapped in a non-male body, because surgery abused him and deprived him of his complete penis. Initially he was tricked into thinking he's a MtF but actually now it's like he's a FtM except his maleness is more valid due to being biologically male and not merely having a male identity.

- -

This is basically the situation thrust upon circumcised men - we were subjected to partial penis amputation as babies by the Jewish Agenda and we are only semi-male and we need to have surgical restoration by medical intervention to rebuild our lost maleness and give us a legitimate penis instead of the half-penis we were left with due to circumcision abuse.

So this basically means we are transmen too, but the legitimate transmen who have a right to want to be male since we are biological males who were born with intact penises and then subsequently deprived of them.

Interesting how the "LGBT" movement completely ignores our plight though, and sucks up to Jewish benefactors to fund their sex switches while defunding our birth sex restorations.

@Fat Link when you say LGBT are banned please make an exception for us circumcised men because if any transmen deserve to be embraced here on incels.is it is us.

im not circumcised fortunately

No, trannies willingly mutilate themselves. I was mutilated for a sandnigger god I will never see.

No, trannies willingly mutilate themselves. I was mutilated for a sandnigger god I will never see.
I don't know if we can say that about all trannies, groomers are indoctrinating children into becoming trannies at progressively younger ages when they are vulnerable minors with a sense of dependence and misplaced trust in those adults. I don't know how "willing" we can truly consider them.

Consider they're starting hormone therapy and shit before they're even 18, and might fear being thrown out of their house if they refuse to become transgender.

That means any so-called "consent" they give for genital alteration surgery is being given in a drugged state by unnatural hormone injections.

It'd be like saying a child agreed to amputate their arm because you got them drunk and convinced them it was a good idea.

I don't know if we can say that about all trannies, groomers are indoctrinating children into becoming trannies at progressively younger ages when they are vulnerable minors with a sense of dependence and misplaced trust in those adults. I don't know how "willing" we can truly consider them.

Consider they're starting hormone therapy and shit before they're even 18, and might fear being thrown out of their house if they refuse to become transgender.

That means any so-called "consent" they give for genital alteration surgery is being given in a drugged state by unnatural hormone injections.

It'd be like saying a child agreed to amputate their arm because you got them drunk and convinced them it was a good idea.
You vastly underestimate the cognitive abilities of children. Most are capable of realizing that cutting off your body parts is a bad idea, even if it's from an authority figure. Newborn infants can't do the same.

Yes ban all circumcisedcels for being trannies (including OP)

You vastly underestimate the cognitive abilities of children. Most are capable of realizing that cutting off your body parts is a bad idea, even if it's from an authority figure. Newborn infants can't do the same.
Newborns are less capable and I realize many children have th cognition to see this, but parents can fuck up the cognition with abusive reinforcements tearing them down bit by bit

If that includes you then i would say yes

if my penis had not been flayed I could be sending videos of myself fapping to my oneitis now, but instead I need to design some master plan of buying rejuvenating lotions so I can rub it without it getting dry

There is nothing more manly than being a trucel because women can't be trucels

Yes ban all circumcisedcels for being trannies (including OP)
Jfc it never even began for me. Can't even exist without one retarded universe nigger shitting on me everyday. I got the worse out of everything. Circumcised because of parents. Shitty genes because of parents. Shitty attitude due to everyone on the planet hating your guts. Can't even cry in piece because someone tells you to shut the fuck up. Jfl. My life is horrifically bad. Especially if you are a 3/10. When will a nigga get a fry and a Carl jrs burger with no hell added into it??? Will their be extra hell and mayo??

There is nothing more manly than being a trucel because women can't be trucels
I am a trucel. And no one gives a shit about me. Not even other trucels. The only thing that cares are the talking walls within my room

What’s with this forums obsession with Circumcision lately

blackpilled again

you are the fisher king