Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Arbeit macht frei

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm so fucking sick of my country's work culture.
If you're jobless or don't want to work, you are literally not even considered as a human.

My employment contract expires soon and I would be able to get a new one. But I don't want to get a new one. I want to, no I will NEETmaxx then.

Everyone is like "NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST QUIT YOUR JOB WITHOUT AN ALTERNATIVE AND STOP PAYING TAXES, NOOO, YOU NEED TO WORK!!!".
They tell me to go to my boss and deal out a new contract, but I simply ignore and just wait until I'm finally a NEET.

You saved enough money and want to take a small break?
->"NOOO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER, BREAKS ARE NOT ALLOWED. GO BACK TO WORK FAST AND PAY YOUR TAXES"

Everyone literally lives after the motto "Arbeit macht frei"...

Everyone is like "NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST QUIT YOUR JOB WITHOUT AN ALTERNATIVE AND STOP PAYING TAXES, NOOO, YOU NEED TO WORK!!!".

"NOOO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER, BREAKS ARE NOT ALLOWED. GO BACK TO WORK FAST AND PAY YOUR TAXES"
JFL at slave morality. Idiots that think slaving for (((banks))) is a proper and good use of a life can fuck off.

My country is infested by this thinking too.

They are happy to wageslave, normies are completely braindead

jfl i always say "arbeit macht frei" around my mom because she constantly complains about her job, yet she tells me to go find some full time wagecuck job even though i can barely stand a part time job. jfl at normies, they hate their jobs and complain while shitting on you for not having one. fuck them. this life is a huge scam. be a slave or die.

There's no point in contributing to a system you don't benefit from.
Work illegally if needed
full

Go NEET brocel

living the dream
Obsny5iexvn11

Slavery is freedom!

u don't want ((((work)))?
NASTY BOI :soy: