Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabs are hated and feared because they are ugly

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's not because of 9/11, or terrorists, or suicide bombers, a Chad suicide bomber would be considered a martyr. It's also not because they "don't integrate", they are hated by everyone because they look like this.
images

Are they hated, or feared? They have been welcomed by the millions into every country in Europe. They may be hated by right wing individuals who are against open borders, or race mixing, but it's not because they don't find them attractive.

Muslims are hated because they behead people and blow themselves up just because of religion which is completely stupid thing to do. Most of the Martyrs I've seen were never chads.

There is a reason why villains are always portrayed as ugly while heroes are always portrayed as good looking.

Timothy McVeigh federal building blasting lvl cope

Arabs are my favorite out of all ethnics. I just had to get that out of the way.

I think it's the history halo effect:

sunset-in-arabian-desert-with-silhouette-of-dunes-and-arabian-man-on-camel-beautiful-colorful-paint-jozef-klopacka.jpg

1feae44cebcd4a54b4a3888f62a51442-d4qvcgw.jpg

Arabs are the best looking people. They are feared because of their stupid behavior which is caused by their religious beliefs.

Are they hated, or feared? They have been welcomed by the millions into every country in Europe. They may be hated by right wing individuals who are against open borders, or race mixing, but it's not because they don't find them attractive.
Yes and that's just the Jew governments

it is better to be feared than loved

Arabs are the best looking people. They are feared because of their stupid behavior which is caused by their religious beliefs.

Arabs are my favorite out of all ethnics. I just had to get that out of the way.

I think it's the history halo effect:

sunset-in-arabian-desert-with-silhouette-of-dunes-and-arabian-man-on-camel-beautiful-colorful-paint-jozef-klopacka.jpg

1feae44cebcd4a54b4a3888f62a51442-d4qvcgw.jpg
They historymog the rest of mankind...

Yeah, I have mostly heard femoids actually say that they find Arab men attractive. This is usually why femoids join the “Palestine” movement in droves. They hate Jewish men because they’re stereotypically geeky and unattractive whereas Arabs are a chad bully race.

Last edited:
No its i dont want to be suicide bombed by some sand rat

Somalis are the most hated group.
Nobody on earth likes us.
We are the ugliest.

Extremely low IQ

Extremely low IQ
Low IQ, Arabs aren't Arabian and not all Arabs are Arabs. They aren't genetically uglier than Italians, they just live in a culture wear looks matter a tiny bit less so the low tier normie Arabs just look incel af to us. Phoenicians mog Indo migration Arabs...

Low IQ, Arabs aren't Arabian and not all Arabs are Arabs. They aren't genetically uglier than Italians, they just live in a culture wear looks matter a tiny bit less so the low tier normie Arabs just look incel af to us. Phoenicians mog Indo migration Arabs...
JFL

No, but Because they are violent subhuman trash who behead and muerder people for stupid reasons

No, but Because they are violent subhuman trash who behead and muerder people for stupid reasons
Most Arabs are peaceful, they are only labeled as terrorists and murderers because they are ugly.

I had a normie Arab friend in HS who was like 6'2" and built from a rich family in Riyadh who came over as a foreign exchange student and he tried to go after this 3/10 white chick. In fact, he actually gave up tickets to Superbowl 50 to make his move at the school dance with her, and he got rejected.

I felt sorry for the guy; all in all he was a very good person. I made sure to fuck with that bitch for the rest of my HS career to avenge him. Never had a problem with Muslims; all the ones i've met have been decent people, although I know there are shitty ones out there

OP is a blackpill101 alt

So, I guess the reason people hate aryan Nazi's is because they are ugly, and not because they are murderers and racists, huh? Just like arabs! :feelsahh:
Women don't hate Aryan Nazis.

Most people wouldn't mind getting suicide bombed by Chad though.
Chads don't view suicide as an option they have a life of royalty
Suicide doesn't fit insides Chads Vocabulary

It's not because of 9/11, or terrorists, or suicide bombers, a Chad suicide bomber would be considered a martyr. It's also not because they "don't integrate", they are hated by everyone because they look like this.
images
In college I used to know an arab guy who was like 5'-6" who claimed to slay on tinder.

In college I used to know an arab guy who was like 5'-6" who claimed to slay on tinder.
yeah i know a manlet at my uni that's an arab, he's a 6.5 facially and he fucking SLAYS
he's actively getting 8's

Lmao people fear Arabs? People only fear Arabs when they are in groups which is exactly why they always hang around in groups.

Just run the money game bro.

images
Guy in picture is a tajik or turkmeni, his mongoloid features shine brightly.

No it's because they're Invaders and terrorists.

Good looking Arab = Chaddam
Ugly Arab = terrorist

I don't think muslims are hated, if so many European countries want them to take over their societies.

I don't think muslims are hated, if so many European countries want them to take over their societies.
That's just a meme, most people want Muslims gassed.

As an African you should be well versed in the difference between historical Arabians and Arabs.
You mean historical arabs from the peninsula vs arabspeaking peoples of today?

Not well versed sorry friend.

You mean historical arabs from the peninsula vs arabspeaking peoples of today?

Not well versed sorry friend.
My bad, I just thought everyone knew about how Alexander started the race wars and how the Abbasids sided with the Byzantines to write fake history and wage a race war. Check out Dr.Ali Muhammad and Shakka Ahmose.

My bad, I just thought everyone knew about how Alexander started the race wars and how the Abbasids sided with the Byzantines to write fake history and wage a race war. Check out Dr.Ali Muhammad and Shakka Ahmose.
I will have to look into it. My mind and spirit are spent today. I beat my case better than OJ.

It's absolutely true. Imagine the rapefugees to any country looked like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

No one anywhere would complain about taking them. Maybe the women would complain. But that's it.

The degree to which any race is loved by the world correlates with how beautiful they are completely.

I will have to look into it. My mind and spirit are spent today. I beat my case better than OJ.
Nice, I recently was falsely accused of a crime and they tried to use illegal fake witnesses and lied on police reports... I had the hardest judge in town but he knew I was innocent and the fat slob who lied to the cops got BTFO'd and humiliated.
It's absolutely true. Imagine the rapefugees to any country looked like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

No one anywhere would complain about taking them. Maybe the women would complain. But that's it.

The degree to which any race is loved by the world correlates with how beautiful they are completely.
I don't want them living near me. They can fuck off.

Nice, I recently was falsely accused of a crime and they tried to use illegal fake witnesses and lied on police reports... I had the hardest judge in town but he knew I was innocent and the fat slob who lied to the cops got BTFO'd and humiliated.

I don't want them living near me. They can fuck off.
Holy fuck man thats brutalpill. I would kill the bitch for real.

Beating a #LARPtoo accusation may not match that but I can empathize.

Holy fuck man thats brutalpill. I would kill the bitch for real.

Beating a #LARPtoo accusation may not match that but I can empathize.
I posted the whole story but took it down because my PD told me not to talk about the case until it was finished.