Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabs and Persians fight over who is more white

@Made in Heaven

they aren't white, but sure some white adjacent minority is living there. Their toilets are top tier for pajeeta standards though:ahegao:

Attachments

• 1712063293892.png
    1712063293892.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
To be fair, Persians are like a B tier race while Arabs are C tier

they aren't white, but sure some white adjacent minority is living there. Their toilets are top tier for pajeeta standards though:ahegao:
Like Curries have Standards :feelskek:

Based on the sampling of immigrants I run into here in the US, I’m more likely to run into a white passing Arab than a white passing Persian.

What's the point, arabs and their pedophile prophet have fucked up so many peoples around the world, white or not you're still a goat fucker if you hold on to your islamic and arabic past

Iraninan prior to the arab conqest and the first chaliphate, were white, just like the berbers and most of the middle east.

Brutally over for currycels catching strays
647AE971 B0CD 4AD7 AA77 2E52ACD70BC5

Iraninan prior to the arab conqest and the first chaliphate, were white, just like the berbers and most of the middle east.
This is not true and is a common misconception I keep hearing. It’s no different than when blacks claim Egyptians were black before the Arab invasion. The Arabs did not replace any population genetically, despite them being forced to change religion (and even language in many cases). It’s the closest you can to being cucked without actually being cucked.

Usually “saar” is used to mock currycels. But I have heard Iranians (and other ethnics) constantly talk about having a grandparent that had some white trait jfl. So pathetic.

How can whites not look at these retarded ethnic arguments and keep not reinforce their own superiority jfl? @Made in Heaven
1DBD9E0D EE47 4BAA A41F D7DFD9946BFF

Last edited:
To be fair, Persians are like a B tier race while Arabs are C tier
That's why Arabs conquered Persians, huh?
This is not true and is a common misconception I keep hearing. It’s no different than when blacks claim Egyptians were black before the Arab invasion. The Arabs did not replace any population genetically, despite them being forced to change religion (and even language in many cases). It’s the closest you can to being cucked without actually being cucked.
Anyone who argues for ANY significant demographic shift in MENA due to islam are braindead retards. How hospitable do you think the Arabian deserts were? The Arabs couldn't have been more than 2 million max at that point, while Egypt and Iran would have likely been in the 10 or 20 millions population wise. Arabs didn't even have the fucking numbers to do some replacement, let alone the actual historical and genetic data we have to say otherwise
Usually “saar” is used to mock currycels. But I have heard Iranians (and other ethnics) constantly talk about having a grandparent that had some white trait jfl. So pathetic.
Well, I have white traits myself, mostly my red beard and white skin. But I think why grandparents get brought up is that the white genes are being diluted with each generation. Maybe.
How can whites not look at these retarded ethnic arguments and keep not reinforce their own superiority jfl? @Made in Heaven
View attachment 1111797
Lmao I saw and commented on that post (though I deleted it later) and said this exact same thing. Imagine being white and watching deathnics argue who's better based on being closer to you. I mean, it is TRUE, obviously, but the ego boost must be great. Whites will always be on top, only ones ego would prevent this reality from being acknowledged

white by skin color or white ethnically?

we haven’t been White since we entered the Iranian plateau and fucked a bunch of native farmers. we’re as brown as it gets lol

That's why Arabs conquered Persians, huh?
B and C tier by my subjective evaluation. I just prefer Persians, they see more intelligent. It's like Whites and Jews, obviously Jews are more powerful and cunning than Whites and even a bit more intelligent but I still don't want Jews running the world. Desireable traits in a race don't preordain victory.

The Iranians with highest aryan mixture 25-35% were those in what is today uzbekistan(khwarazm before Turkic rapebabying), sogdia-Tajikistan, afghans. So only they have noticeable minorities of white passing people. The rest of Iran is ethnic with 7-15% aryan mixture maybe only like 4-7% pass as white

white ethnically

Rs1999574CI

Rs11264236EA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back