Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabcel with jew nose

A

aiopm666

Greycel
I fucking hate my nose its so long and pointy and weird to look at. At this point i'd rather have a flat filipino nose because at least that is more common than my shit. I inherited my facial features from my dad so i have a lopsided face too I'm being 100% serious when I say it takes my face from a 5 to a 2. I wish i could just chop it off and get a white (normal) nose instead.

I wish i could just chop it off and get a white (normal) nose instead.
Oh my fucking god another white worshipping ethnic JUST WHAT THIS FUCKING SITE NEEDS

Try nose surgery maybe

I fucking hate my nose its so long and pointy and weird to look at. At this point i'd rather have a flat filipino nose because at least that is more common than my shit. I inherited my facial features from my dad so i have a lopsided face too I'm being 100% serious when I say it takes my face from a 5 to a 2. I wish i could just chop it off and get a white (normal) nose instead.
Wear that nose with pride i dont think it matters at least if you're a local and not diaspora, as long it doesn't really stand out

Nose job migh be able to fix it. I never liked my nose, in terms of shape its not that bad but its quite big. The fact that our noses get bigger as we age too sucks, but there's nothing to be done about mine. If you have problem with the shape then it maybe could be fixed

Is it pointy or is it more like a roman nose