Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabcel throws his daughter in the trash

Arabcel throws his daughter in the trash
>Cel
>Daughter

You could call him based or Chad but if he reproduced he's not a cel.
It could be a bastard birthed by his daughter/sister; if the latter is true he could post on this forum.

doesn't bother me at all. one less whore in the world.

based

JFL if you wouldnt do the same

Ouch. I have to admit that even for a heartless son of a gun like me, this is hard to watch.

You have to be seriously deranged to do that.
I wouldn't do that to a child, it's awful. She would either die from suffocation, being eaten by an animal, or worse, being crushed alive when the garbage truck comes by.
The person who did that deserves death

The 4th of July fireworks went well with this video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wish it was like this in da west

Ethnics aren't all bad!

Looks staged and fake. If it was real, the bag would have been tied off tight enough to cut off all air and kill the baby before anyone could find it anyway. You might as well throw a baby foid in the trash, she would only grow up t use her vagina power to convince the government to throw a majority of men in the trash.

Like your new avatar OP, based and ZabbaleenPilled...

Deadfoxmogged

The mogging here is unreal.

I wonder which one cucks consider worse, that or the girl being given to an adult man as his fiance.
As if Whites never did the same JFL
Were ancient Spartans white?

Based. I have a very sadistic side when it comes to toddlers and such tbh idk why.
legit saves the child from living a worthless life in this vile world
Many moms throw their kids in the garbage, I never heard of a man doing it, maybe it was the mom who did it because it was chad's and not her husband's, or she tried to hide it from her family.
she probably fucked chaddam without marriage and needed to hide it

Last edited:
this kind of shit is why I have no white guilt, I know that in the modern world most of the bad shit being done to women, kids, gays etc is down by black and brown men tbqh