Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabcel throws his daughter in the trash

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This is a little extreme, but foids are literally considered garbage by ethnics.

He didn't hit his pipe.

Ouch. I have to admit that even for a heartless son of a gun like me, this is hard to watch.

You have to be seriously deranged to do that.

Brutal. This world is a horrible place

nah fuck that. fucking scum

ethnics=garbage, absolutely brutal. Whitecels, witness this.

You care about women?

No, but it's just tough to see a baby treated like that. I'm not trying to moralfag, I just had an emotional response to a baby being thrown in a garbage. Is that so bad?

Based. I have a very sadistic side when it comes to toddlers and such tbh idk why.

Just throw her into zabbaleen

If the world were a reasonable place, they could sell them to incels instead of tossing them in the trash. You wouldnt get sex for a while but it'd be worth it eventually.

If the world were a reasonable place, they could sell them to incels instead of tossing them in the trash. You wouldnt get sex for a while but it'd be worth it eventually.

Western women would lose their minds over this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know pre Islamic arabs were burying female newborns alive, no?

No different than aborting, she just aborted him after birth

He didn't want to be the ultimate cuck for the next 18 years

Ouch. I have to admit that even for a heartless son of a gun like me, this is hard to watch.

You have to be seriously deranged to do that.
3b6

Brutal. This world is a horrible place
Soy

nah fuck that. fucking scum
Internet 20191204 102144 9

He didn't want to be the ultimate cuck for the next 18 years

Internet 20191218 105057 15

This is a little extreme, but foids are literally considered garbage by ethnics.
That's because they are.
I wish that female child was never found.

This forum is slowly becoming trash, filled with white knight moralfags and soyboys who want "to be loved".
It's pathetic.

They're literally care about foids as if there's anything worth caring for, about them.
As far as I'm concerned: Women are holes.

That baby would have grown up to become another useless whore that will date nothing but Chad.
Don't think in an alternate reality she'd have grown up to only marry a subhuman incel whom she """""loved"""" and would die for.

NO.

She'd have ended up riding the cock carousel and I'm glad to see some countries aren't cucked enough to raise cum dumpsters.

This forum is slowly becoming trash, filled with white knight moralfags and soyboys who "want to be loved".

Once again I just said it's brutal treatment. I don't really care that much.

Video looks fake and gay. What if the father was just giving her a head start in becoming a cum dumpster?

How would you feel if the child died?

Eh, oh well. It happens, if I saw a dead body I might get a shiver but babies getting killed happens all the time.

Eh, oh well. It happens, if I saw a dead body I might get a shiver but babies getting killed happens all the time.
Fair enough.

I'd personally rejoice if it was a foid.

What a waste. He could've gotten 50 goats for that kid. Give or take a few.

How would you feel if the child died?
Lol, this guy wouldn't give a shit if the child was a male. That I assure you. As usual wombs are more valuable than dicks (which are disposable since dicks can impregnate many wombs but wombs cannot take many genetics from different males without sideffects i.e. Telegony).

i fucking hate these hypocritical reddit whores and soyboys pretending to be outraged with this while in same time they are applauding roasties and calling them good, strong and brave persons for going to planned parenthood to have their 8 month baby in womb headshotted with needle and then getting it forcefully miscarried

Many moms throw their kids in the garbage, I never heard of a man doing it, maybe it was the mom who did it because it was chad's and not her husband's, or she tried to hide it from her family.

Lol, this guy wouldn't give a shit if the child was a male. That I assure you. As usual wombs are more valuable than dicks (which are disposable since dicks can impregnate many wombs but wombs cannot take many genetics from different males without sideffects i.e. Telegony).

I don't care either way. All I'm saying is I had a bit of an emotional response. I don't see this kind of shit everyday so I had a reaction. I'm well aware people throw babies in the dumpster sometimes but I don't see it everyday.

JFL those arabcels in the video are cucks for saving that baby who is probably not going to give a shit about them.

i fucking hate these hypocritical reddit whores and soyboys pretending to be outraged with this while they are applauding roasties and calling them good, strong and brave persons for going to planned parenthood to have their 8 month baby in womb headshotted with neelde and then getting it forcefully miscarried
No it's different. HER BODY HER CHOICE YOU INKEL :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
WHAT? THE WOMAN WANTS HER SON TO HAVE A CIRCUMCISION? HER BODY HER CHOICE :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
JFL those arabcels in the video are cucks for saving that baby whose probably not going to give a shit about them.
^

JFL those arabcels in the video are cucks for saving that baby who is probably not going to give a shit about them.
They had an ample opportunity to kidnap her and raise her in their basement to be a sex-slave.

That's a bit too fucked

Why exactly did he throw the baby in the trash?

Screenshot 20191231 161941 1

Brutal slavpill in the comments.If women can't abort their babies they will throw them out like some trash
@azakhan @Saudade

I thought this was going to be about Zabbaleen tbh. If he wanted his daughter dead, he did a pretty poor job. The baby will be traced back to him especially since all that stuff is still with the baby.

Oh! I just found a dishwasher in the trash! Nice!

Many moms throw their kids in the garbage, I never heard of a man doing it, maybe it was the mom who did it because it was chad's and not her husband's, or she tried to hide it from her family.
Same. I'm on gore websites sometimes and it's women who do that ngl, never a father

Same. I'm on gore websites sometimes and it's women who do that ngl, never a father
This seems pretty fake too.