Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arab Women are literally Disgusting

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
they grow full mustaches by the age of 14.

there moms don't let them shave because it's against islam and a sin.

they grow and have more body hair than most arab men

there voices sound like a man

and they wear those stupid hijabs on their heads

It is my sincere and heartfelt desire that your expression of strong distaste for Arab women will prove helpful in your struggle to overcome involuntary celibacy op :feelsokman:

That's awesome. They will be rejected by chads and suffer the same way as incels (loneliness, unsatisfied sexual desires).

I wish Islam had also make makeup, having too long hairs, not tieing your hairs, skincare routines and wearing beautiful cloths a sin for women too.

It is my sincere and heartfelt desire that your expression of strong distaste for Arab women will prove helpful in your struggle to overcome involuntary celibacy op :feelsokman:
:lul::lul::lul:

I miss the days when Saudi foids were forbidden to drive.

i knew a half european-asian girl who looked like a doll, was petite, VERY feminine, but when I looked at her arms during training, they were hairy as fuck. black hairs all over her arms that were very visible. Contrary to what you might think, all race of women, aside from maybe east asians, can be hairy.

here's your soft-skinned white woman when she doesnt shave:feelsaww:

58fa36fd7b2bbb29008b471b

i knew a half european-asian girl who looked like a doll, was petite, VERY feminine, but when I looked at her arms during training, they were hairy as fuck. black hairs all over her arms that were very visible. Contrary to what you might think, all race of women, aside from maybe east asians, can be hairy.

here's your soft-skinned white woman when she doesnt shave:feelsaww:

58fa36fd7b2bbb29008b471b

And face. I'm not sure how common this is.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tEjS3SAqvt4

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

LMFAOOOOOOOO WTF!!!! No wonder men married little girls instead.

Afghan10
Amazigh5
Yemen4

I know some women have slight amount's of facial hait, but that's an actual beard! This HAS to be because of the chemicals in the food.

On a side note, it's hilarious that some nordic woman can grow a better beard than most japanese men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Arab women are just ethnicity
They have different races
Many Arab women are white and very beautiful like Syrian and Lebanese women.
George colony's wife is Lebanese.

That's bullshit. They don't.
It's not a sin in Islam to shave either for men or women. Actually, it's preferable and mandatory in some cases even for men.
Another bullshit. Pathetic cope tbh.
That's completely contrary to the facts. Just look up famous Arab female singers like Nancy Ajram or Haifa' Wahbi.
Actually, hijabs make them look hotter and cuter.

Arabs are disgusting in every single aspect, tehy're not too far from curries.

When I go to Aldi's I see arab women almost buried in clothes shopping with their fat mothers and I just want to tear off their burkhas and rape their right in the dairy aisle

Most of MENA foids are white Chad only at this point.

It would be great if all Arab women were deported back to their middle eastern countries, it is where they belong. In the west, Arab women will be whoring and discriminating against their own men

true and fucking digusting :feelspuke: they actually also smell like shit :feelshaha::feelskek::dab:

Very common. Not to that extent, but most females (even younger ones) have facial hair when you get up close. My sister does, my Mum does. Imagine going to kiss a girl and, as you lean in, you see that they have more facial hair than you do (not an exaggeration, as men actually shave and most men clean shave every other day). And JFL @ the notion of mentioning it to the girl and getting her to do something about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCqjn2Dn7Zs

Iranian women are way hotter to me. Specifically "Arab" women are hard to distinguish for me.