Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious arab girls have lower standarts

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
as someone who know many personaly. unfortenatly this apply only to arab man. arab woman dont like infidels. especielly jews

Damn, Arabs hate me because I'm a currycel and they feel entitled to the whites and blacks that women are having their fun with.

some of the arab girls in my country are legit hot.

ive never seen a hot arab. mia khalifa has big tittehs but her face is ugly. her only appeal is the collosal racks she has from surgery.

Wish they liked blacks Image

ive never seen a hot arab. mia khalifa has big tittehs but her face is ugly. her only appeal is the collosal racks she has from surgery.

at my job there are grls way hotter then this ugly bitch. shes not even hot just has fake plastic boobs.

time to go to some arab nation

time to rope

maybe its only in israel because there is alot of hatred between arabs and jews. maybe in european countries its diffrent. but here an arab girl will never go with a jew because her family will kill her and the guy.

Does JBW apply to Arab girls?

Mia Khalifa is considered ugly by Lebanese standards

You still have to be a follower of mohammadism and you need money.

This post is bullshit, they have very HIGH standards for Arab men, and very low standards for white men.

maybe its only in israel because there is alot of hatred between arabs and jews. maybe in european countries its diffrent. but here an arab girl will never go with a jew because her family will kill her and the guy.
Will they sneak out and fuck whites and jews behind their parent's back?

This post is bullshit, they have very HIGH standards for Arab men, and very low standards for white men.
That sucks, I thought there was some hope.

dont listen to him. hes an islamist he has an agenda.
I think he's from egypt and was coptic, are all arab girls the same or only the ones near isreal?

I think he's from egypt and was coptic, are all arab girls the same or only the ones near isreal?

i dont know any arab girls outside israel. here in israel they are loyal to arab man. and yes they have lower standarts. way lower. because are grown from childhood to be submissive and to worship man. maybe an arab girl who grew up in a feminist european country is diffrent. but arab girls who grow up on the arabic way of life will have much lower standarts. so many ugly bald guys and manlets have LTR gfs when they are arab

i dont know any arab girls outside israel. here in israel they are loyal to arab man. and yes they have lower standarts. way lower. because are grown from childhood to be submissive and to worship man. maybe an arab girl who grew up in a feminist european country is diffrent. but arab girls who grow up on the arabic way of life will have much lower standarts. so many ugly bald guys and manlets have LTR gfs when they are arab
So should I go and live in isreal or palestine to get these arab girls?

So white men don't stand a chance with them I guess.

I don't know about Palestinian females. But Arab females in the west will turn down this
ec9ae2f7a051a08d7e7256418f56f6cb.jpg
for this
C7QDDsP.png

in the WEST

this is the key word here. yes they will because they are egicated like all females. but in israel and in the arab world they have very low standarts

So should I go and live in isreal or palestine to get these arab girls?

yes. if you can fake your appriciation for the arab cause. however dont ever think of cheating an arab girl. her familly will kill you.

a white european here in israel will have no problem. but a jew is a no-no.
They would have no problem marrying a Jew if Jews were better looking.

They would have no problem marrying a Jew if Jews were better looking.

there are plenty of good looking jews here. they will never date a jew because they hate jews with passion

a white european here in israel will have no problem. but a jew is a no-no.
So how do I know the palestinean girls didn't fuck a bunch of white european chads before me?
yes. if you can fake your appriciation for the arab cause. however dont ever think of cheating an arab girl. her familly will kill you.
I won't cheat her if she's really a virgin, and doesn't mind dating me for a few years before I think of bringing her to US.

there are plenty of good looking jews here. they will never date a jew because they hate jews with passion
They would have no problem marrying a good looking Jew. The reason they don't like Jews is because most Jews look like this, it has nothing to do with religion.
img-20180128-wa0004-jpg.5986

I don't know about Palestinian females. But Arab females in the west will turn down this
ec9ae2f7a051a08d7e7256418f56f6cb.jpg
for this
C7QDDsP.png

Rate this white/arab couple, also I clicked on a random guy commenting on the pic and it was a white incel slaying a hot Moroccan girl.

Rate this white/arab couple, also I clicked on a random guy commenting on the pic and it was a white incel slaying a hot Moroccan girl.

Both look average but with good bodies.

Arab girls are no different stop coping. Im middle eastern bte