Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Arab foid writes an article on not being able to fuck in her early teens

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
So I had to runed my evening tea by accidentally stumbling upon this post on the guardian
Basically it's about a stupid cunt who wanted to fuck around and then not have to face the consequences of her actions
Leïla Slimani
Sun 16 Feb 2020 02.00 EST

I left Morocco more than 15 years ago. With the years and the distance, I have surely forgotten quite how difficult it is to live without the freedoms that have become so natural to me. In France it can be a struggle to imagine the disorientation that comes with a young girl’s discovery of her sexual self in a country where Islam is the state religion and the laws are extremely conservative on everything that relates to sex.

Remember these sex obsessed foids at the age of 16 will tell incel that sex doesn't matter in teenage years

I am Moroccan and, in Moroco, Muslim laws apply to me, whatever my personal relationship with the religion. When I was a teenager, even though this went against their personal convictions, my parents must have explained to me that it was forbidden to have sexual relations outside marriage or even to be seen in a public place with a man who wasn’t from my family. I learned that I could not be homosexual, have an abortion or cohabit. If I were to have a child without being married, I could face criminal charges and my child would have no legal status; they would be a bastard. The “family code” of 2004 allows a child born outside marriage to be registered, but if the father will not acknowledge it the mother must choose the child’s name from a list, all including the prefix abd, meaning “servant”, “slave” or “subordinate”. Born of an unknown father, the child will be a societal outcast and subject to social and economic exclusion.

Exactly how bastards should be treated and those who spawn then should be given a. Harsher punishment

As a teenager, I realised that my sex life was everybody’s business: society was entitled to control it. Virginity is an obsession in Morocco and throughout the Arab world. Whether you’re liberal or not, religious or not, it’s impossible to escape this obsession. According to the family code, before she is married a woman is meant to provide a “certificate of unmarried status”. Of course, the man’s virginity, which is impossible to prove and which isn’t in demand anyway, bothers nobody. In street parlance, the expressions used for losing your virginity are revealing. During my discussions with women, many of them described girls who were no longer virgins as “broken”, “spoiled” or “ruined” by men, and said that this had to be managed as a terrible “scar”. Idealised and mythologised, virginity has become a coercive instrument intended to keep women at home and to justify their surveillance at all times. Far more than a personal question, it is the object of collective anxiety. It has also become a financial windfall for all those who carry out the dozens of hymen restorations that happen every day and for the labs selling false hymens, designed to bleed on the first day of sexual intercourse.
When I was a teenager, everyone I knew could be split into two groups: those who were doing it and those who weren’t. The choice, for us, cannot be compared with that made by young women in the west because in Morocco it is tantamount to a political statement, however unwitting. By losing her virginity, a woman automatically tips over into criminality, which of course is no laughing matter. But making this choice is not enough: you have to be able actually to realise your wish – and the obstacles are legion. Where can lovers meet? At the parents’ house? Quite simply unthinkable. At a hotel? Even for those who might have the means, this is impossible, for hotels are known to demand a marriage certificate for couples wishing to share a room. So we find ourselves in cars, in forests, on the edges of beaches, on building sites or in empty lots. And accompanied by the appalling fear of being found and then arrested on the spot by the police. I don’t know if a 16-year-old European girl can really imagine the stress such a situation can present

Lol some western redditor told me teeens are just baby's and have no sexuality
Alos she is wrong about westen women not getting virginal rejuvenation therapy
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18947106
because high men won't commit to whores

When incels talk about our lost teenage years we are labeled creepy and weird

Muslims are very based, snadniggers also should have borders closed for young whores imo to prevent this bullshit

Last edited:
IT IS LITERALLY COMICAL HOW SHE TRIES TO MAKE CONSERVATIVE LAWS AND ISLAM LOOK BAD. ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT ABD WHERE SHE PURPOSEFULY DIDNT MENTION THAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FOLLOWED BY ONE OF ALLAH'S NAMES LIKE ABD ALRAHIM (SERVANT OF THE MERCIFUL) :feelskek:
All of that just to take Chad dick.
Sex isnt everything btw :feelskek:
BTW FUCK MOROCCO THEY BENT THE KNEE FOR ISRAEL

Last edited:
Her Moroccan looks match is probably rotting here. JFL
BTW FUCK MOROCCO THEY BENT THE KNEE FOR ISRAEL
Almost all Arabs are working with the Kikes in one way or another. Even the Palestinians are now living in peace with Israelis. Arabs are beyond cucked these days.

Last edited:
Muslims are very based, snadniggers also should have borders closed for young whores imo to prevent this bullshit
I hope she gets beheaded

Uhm why is she compaining exactly? I thought that sex and intimacy isnt a need and you can live without it, or women are just naturally instinctual animals with little to no willpower?

THANK ALLAH that the Prophet Mohammed (PEACE BE UPON HIM) taught his followers to keep the bitches in line