Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Approaching women is a humiliation ritual that only psychopaths can win long run

"Purple Pill" AKA what happens when you combine 2 cucked ideologies.

How many proofs these cucks need to learn that approaching woman is a myth, the very fact you need to approach woman just says you are a loser whose life never began. I ve seen bitches gulping down chads cock just through a casual conversation starter, only clowns throw pickup lines :feelsclown:

Just approach 1000 women bro

i dont know what meme you talking about
Found it!
Jestermaxx meme

How many proofs these cucks need to learn that approaching woman is a myth, the very fact you need to approach woman just says you are a loser whose life never began. I ve seen bitches gulping down chads cock just through a casual conversation starter, only clowns throw pickup lines :feelsclown:

what a cuck

'not taking women seriously makes you a psychopath'

cold approaching is a dead meme, but seeing foids as inferior has been how males operated for most of human history. if you don't do that then you are bluepilled/cuck

If you have to approach it never began.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back