Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Approaching is NOT a numbers game

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
A common fallacy is that guys think "if I just approach enough women, one will eventually like me"

It doesn´t work that way in the real world. You are either universally attractive or unattractive. If you are unattractive (sub8) you could literally approach over 1 million women without getting a single lay. There won´t be a single woman in the entire Western hemisphere that will be attracted to you. This is not even exaggerated or trolling. It´s the reality of todays dating situation. Having approached hundreds of women myself I have completely given up even interacting with women in any way. There is literally no point.

"If I just approach enough women I will eventually get a gf" = "I only have $500 in my pocket, but if I just approach enough car dealerships I will eventually buy a brand new Ferrari"

Tinder > Cold Approach (srs)

You have better chance of getting girl by morphing your photo on tinder than by approaching girls on streets.

A common fallacy is that guys think "if I just approach enough women, one will eventually like me"

It doesn´t work that way in the real world. You are either universally attractive or unattractive. If you are unattractive (sub8) you could literally approach over 1 million women without getting a single lay. There won´t be a single woman in the entire Western hemisphere that will be attracted to you. This is not even exaggerated or trolling. It´s the reality of todays dating situation. Having approached hundreds of women myself I have completely given up even interacting with women in any way. There is literally no point.

"If I just approach enough women I will eventually get a gf" = "I only have $500 in my pocket, but if I just approach enough car dealerships I will eventually buy a brand new Ferrari"

High IQ post. Approaching as an ugly male is useless, and the internet gets you far more exposure. Thousands of women see your profile online and ignore it, why would real-life be any different? We all know "personality" doesn't do shit, so the factors getting you rejected online and offline are the same.

It is true.

It is the same as the jobsekkers.
After some time trying they are doomed.

The solution is to increase your wealth because you cant change your frame.

That's true. Approaching as a sub 8 man in the west does not make sense. You have no chance and waste your time unnecessarily.

if you are approaching hundreds of women and can't even get a real phone number the problem is your face.

Approaching is very much a numbers game..

Height is a number
Norwood is a number
Bideltoid is a number
Serum test is a number
I’m sure race and craniofacial bone development can be quantified

Anyone who say otherwise should talk to St Uninstall

@uninstall come lookey here boyo lol

A sub8 memer, opinion disregarded.

I agree somewhat if you're talking about solid, quick lays, as in you approaching and fucking her within some hours.

But as an average guy you CAN get kisses and delayed lays via approaching. It's fucking tough, but I've seen it happen.

Agreed with the general message of your post but this is exaggerated. You still have hope if you're 6-7, not saying you won't struggle or get hurt tho.
kek, go to a busy club on a Friday night in a major city and be prepared to absolutely want to jump off the nearest bridge. A male 6 or 7 is complete garbage to women.

Competition for women is absolutely, fucking insane. Everyone is lookmaxed to the heavens. It´s full of guys like these with 5:1 male female ratios:

Adfsfsafds

and guess what, I even see guys like that getting rejected by 4/10 girls on cold approach.

I only have $500 in my pocket, but if I just approach enough car dealerships I will eventually buy a brand new Ferrari
I'd settle for a used Toyota as long as it is refurbished and drives well. :feelsbadman:

I agree somewhat if you're talking about solid, quick lays, as in you approaching and fucking her within some hours.

But as an average guy you CAN get kisses and delayed lays via approaching. It's fucking tough, but I've seen it happen.
Can't tell if low IQ, coping, or fakecell. Maybe some combination of all 3?

Can't tell if low IQ, coping, or fakecell. Maybe some combination of all 3?
Kek, how many approaches have you done? Or even better, how many times you left your house in your life? Because if you really think only 8+ guys get laid, probably not many.

I don't agree w sub8. It becomes a numbers game around 6/10-7/10

Kek, how many approaches have you done? Or even better, how many times you left your house in your life? Because if you really think only 8+ guys get laid, probably not many.
Low IQ and butthurt, got it.

Nice arguments, shitposter.
Your statement basically amount to to "the blackpill isn't true just hang in there it'll happen for you eventually tee fucking hee" and you expect me to not only take the time to debate it but actually put evidence needed to properly argue it? Extremely low IQ. There are a million posts on here already proving the blackpill, quit bullshitting and do some reading yourself.

And until you quit posting stupid shit don't expect most here to take you anymore seriously than I am.

kek, go to a busy club on a Friday night in a major city and be prepared to absolutely want to jump off the nearest bridge. A male 6 or 7 is complete garbage to women.

Competition for women is absolutely, fucking insane. Everyone is lookmaxed to the heavens. It´s full of guys like these with 5:1 male female ratios:

View attachment 56358

and guess what, I even see guys like that getting rejected by 4/10 girls on cold approach.
But it's not like only 8+ guys have girlfriends. Unless you assume every 6-7 guy who has a girlfriend is a betabuxx...

But it's not like only 8+ guys have girlfriends. Unless you assume every 6-7 guy who has a girlfriend is a betabuxx...
First of all you must discount people in their 40s and beyond. Even as recent as that times were different and betabuxxing was enough to get you a loyal wife.... Usually.

After removing them from the equation, how many average men do you see getting semi regular sex, let alone married? Not many, and the ones that are either are either Chad's, practically millionaires, or statusmaxxed in one way or another.

The average 30 year old man in today's world is single and childless, and I guarentee they aren't getting regular sex.... Else they would likely have caved and married by now.

Hell, being a permavirgin is more normal now than it has been in the entire history of society. I can't remember the exact numbers but isn't it like 10-15% of males in the 30 range are virgin? And that's much higher in countries like Japan.

And out of those that did marry, how many had to settle for single mom whores?

If getting a wife was that easy I would have done it before now. I make good money and have wanted to be a husband/dad since I was a teenager. It simply isn't common for the average man in our time. Chad's, sure, but not your 4s, 5s, or 6s.

Your statement basically amount to to "the blackpill isn't true just hang in there it'll happen for you eventually tee fucking hee"
That's a strawman. I never ever said on this forum that "things will work out if you hang in there". If you're not doing anything (which is probably your case, as well as the case of most young pretty/average boys here), yeah, you won't get shit unless you're 8+. Without trying at all, sub8 rule is pretty accurate. Girls will only initiate something if you're that good.

But I've been out with huge approaching parties in events, parties, etc, and saw average (5, 6/10) guys kissing and even pulling (rare, but surely happens) dozens of times.

The blackpill isn't a synonymous of that retarded "sub8" theory guys who never tried outside of Tinder have. Yes, 8+ Chads have it thousands times better than the average Joe, but the average Joe also has it thousands times better than a 2/10 truecel. Too bad many average Joes are defeatist retards who will rather LARP here with us ugly ass truecels instead of trying. And have the nerve to disrespect guys who are really ugly and tried everything in the book before giving up.

That's a strawman. I never ever said on this forum that "things will work out if you hang in there". If you're not doing anything (which is probably your case, as well as the case of most young pretty/average boys here), yeah, you won't get shit unless you're 8+. Without trying at all, sub8 rule is pretty accurate. Girls will only initiate something if you're that good.

But I've been out with huge approaching parties in events, parties, etc, and saw average (5, 6/10) guys kissing and even pulling (rare, but surely happens) dozens of times.

The blackpill isn't a synonymous of that retarded "sub8" theory guys who never tried outside of Tinder have. Yes, 8+ Chads have it thousands times better than the average Joe, but the average Joe also has it thousands times better than a 2/10 truecel. Too bad many average Joes are defeatist retards who will rather LARP here with us ugly ass truecels instead of trying. And have the nerve to disrespect guys who are really ugly and tried everything in the book before giving up.

Extremely low IQ. You sound like an IT infiltrator. "You incelz wud get gfs if u just tried harder!!!!!"

I am not even gonna bother with your retarded assumptions about "you guys haven't tried" and "go out your house and meet girls incel!!!". Retards are gonna say stupid shit I suppose.

This forum probably isn't the best place for you, you really do seem like you would fit in better with IT. Maybe you should give them a shot.

And for the record dum-dum, the 80/20 rule isn't strictly a blackpill principle. It was derived from Pareto's law, which can successfully be applied to tons of scenarios in society and nature both, including reproduction (see peapod studies) and even human ancestory. It's a remarkably stable principle that has been backed up from various studies including the infamous OkCupid studies which showed modern women find 80% of men too unattractive to date.

Seriously, give IT a try and let us incels cope in peace. It'll be best for you and us.

Last edited:
women are only as faithful as their options.

A 6-7 guy is a placeholder for chad. Women nowadays know that they have literally infinite options. If a woman has the feeling that she can get serious commitment from an 8+/10 she will dump her boyfriend immediately.

Also 6-7/10 guys aren´t rare so women view them as replacable garbage,like all the other sub8 men.

Once you are an 8/10 you have a bit more value because those guys are rarer, but you are still competing against 9s and 10s.

Extremely low IQ. You sound like an IT infiltrator. "You incelz wud get gfs if u just tried harder!!!!!"

I am not even gonna bother with your retarded assumptions about "you guys haven't tried" and "go out your house and meet girls incel!!!". Retards are gonna say stupid shit I suppose.

This forum probably isn't the best place for you, you really do seem like you would fit in better with IT. Maybe you should give them a shot.

And for the record dum-dum, the 80/20 rule isn't strictly a blackpill principle. It was derived from Pareto's law, which can successfully be applied to tons of scenarios in society and nature both, including reproduction (see peapod studies) and even human ancestory. It's a remarkably stable principle that has been backed up from various studies including the infamous OkCupid studies which showed modern women find 80% of men too unattractive to date.

Seriously, give IT a try and let us incels cope in peace. It'll be best for you and us.
My assumption of you never having tried is more solid than your assumption about my IQ.

Most of the users who preach "it's over if you're not 8/10 or plus" are pretty boys.

https://incels.is/threads/lookism-is-probably-a-jewish-psyop.82026/

And JFL at the notion of me joining cucktears. I'm one of the incels here with most posts screencapped on IT. I wouldn't last one second unbanned even on the most fringe Reddit subs, let alone on IT.

I stay steadfastly with the notion that 8+ guys win no matter what, but it's only truly over for sub4 guys. You may have to put a shitload of effort for meager results, but it's not over for you at 4-8 like it is for a sub4 truecel.

If you have doable looks but choose to LARP here with us sub4 truecels, you're the retard. If you can't pull girls as a 6-7/10 you're pretty much a confirmed retard.

Last edited:
You are the biggest reatard on this site if you believe sub 8s aren't getting laid

My assumption of you never having tried is more solid than your assumption about my IQ.

Most of the users who preach "it's over if you're not 8/10 or plus" are pretty boys.

https://incels.is/threads/lookism-is-probably-a-jewish-psyop.82026/

And JFL at the notion of me joining cucktears. I'm one of the incels here with most posts screencapped on IT. I wouldn't last one second unbanned even on the most fringe Reddit subs, let alone on IT.

I stay steadfastly with the notion that 8+ guys win no matter what, but it's only truly over for sub4 guys. You may have to put a shitload of effort for meager results, but it's not over for you at 4-8 like it is for a sub4 truecel.

If you have doable looks but choose to LARP here with us sub4 truecels, you're the retard. If you can't pull girls as a 6-7/10 you're pretty much a confirmed retard.
So I guess countries like Japan and even the USA are full of male retards. Yet somehow you think you escaped with a collosial IQ. An IQ so large you thought bragging about being screen capped on IT is a point of pride, not a sign that you spend too much time here.... Even though you just accused me of the same.

Did the irony of what you said and how it relates to you just soar over your head, or do you wanna use the "I am only LARPing as a dumbass" defense?

JFL @ these low IQ cels.

So I guess countries like Japan and even the USA are full of male retards. Yet somehow you think you escaped with a collosial IQ. An IQ so large you thought bragging about being screen capped on IT is a point of pride, not a sign that you spend too much time here.... Even though you just accused me of the same.

JFL @ these low IQ cels.
Spending too much time here as a sub4 truecel is one thing, but as an average-looking dude who could be ascending is retarded. I stay here with a tranquil conscience because I tried everything before giving up.

Also, incel numbers are not that big. Go out on the streets and look around, you'll see plenty of sub8 men with women. Yeah, Chad would most likely steal all those women if he wanted to, but being a normie with an unsatisfactory sex life isn't the same as being a 30 yo truecel who never had an opportunity to be with a woman without paying, even after a shitton of effort.