Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Approaching Girls on their period.

neetmaxxed

neetmaxxed

Self-banned
-
Saw a post related to this and I was wondering if any of you brocels have tried it. Women are statistically less attractive while mensturating versus during ovulation. This theory makes sense as their would be no reason for a woman to look attractive when not in her prime fertility window. This could help normiecels alot because women would otherwise want to fuck chad would lower their standards. I also don't know the best way to tell if a girl you interested in is on the rag.

Cope - there's no period for your face.
(Unless you eat her out, then there will be period all over your face...?)

In all seriousness though:
1. You can often tell if a foid is on the rag, by the smell. Once smelled it is unmistakable.
2. You can often tell if a foid is on the rag, by extreme emotional outbursts.
3. Rumor has it they can often be horny AF during the period.

"I don't get PMS, but I do suffer from it"
- male filthy old bastard I work with

Last edited:
Insulting a foid verbally while on their period cuts deeper into them then on normal days. One of the best times of the month to get back at foids when there at the weakest point. Emotional stress hitting them like a freighttrain. :feelskek:

Doesn't matter, as they'd still prefer HTNs and above taking advantage of the same thing you wish to do... :feelsUgh:

Foid standards and foid hypergamy would remain the same, regardless of any "period"; seems like a cope to me. :feelsjuice:

ngl periods sound like hell thank god i was born a dude

I never asked any of the girls I approached if they were on their period or not. I would have thought they'd be more inclined to be bitchy at their time of the month tbh.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days without dying.

best time to approach is 2 weeks before period, that's when their testosterone peaks,

it's the equivalent of a Low-T Eunuch on tranny drugs but it's better than their baseline.

Saw a post related to this and I was wondering if any of you brocels have tried it. Women are statistically less attractive while mensturating versus during ovulation. This theory makes sense as their would be no reason for a woman to look attractive when not in her prime fertility window. This could help normiecels alot because women would otherwise want to fuck chad would lower their standards. I also don't know the best way to tell if a girl you interested in is on the rag.
only works if you can smell their cunt and have a face way left on pic related:

Facial structure

How am I supposed if she has her period? It’s not that they write it in their forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back