Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Approaching foids when you have autism

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
This is what happens when you try to approach foids if you have autism. Look how repulsed and disgusted the foids get when this clearly autistic PUA starts talking to them. :feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL if you are trying to approach foids as an autistic man. In the best case, the foids will simply run away from you, but in the worst case, you will go to jail for sexual harassment. Only Chad has the privilege to ask out foids. The NTpill strikes again, it never began for autistcels.

Good thing I always knew my place as an autist and never did cold approaching or PUA.Can't imagine how awkward it would be

Let's still not forget that an autistic Chad is still a Chad. Fuck, even a mute Chad is still a Chad

Just give up if you have autism as a sub-8 male

He looks pretty NT to me.
I hate those foids though.

If he was attractive they would have been cool with being filmed.

That JP foid seemed friendly but they're always fake.

I’ve never seen cold approach work for any PUA in real life. At most, a foid will politely excuse herself that she appreciates your compliment and “has somewhere to be now”. At most she’ll straight up tell you to fuck off

I regularly see pua’s prancing around my city and they all get rejected every single time

Good ol' Dan Cilley. So autistic he was nicknamed "The Downtown LA Predator" by the media after he was arrested for accosting a minor and was actually proud of the name and reffered to himself as it lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what happens when you try to approach foids if you have autism. Look how repulsed and disgusted the foids get when this clearly autistic PUA starts talking to them. :feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL if you are trying to approach foids as an autistic man. In the best case, the foids will simply run away from you, but in the worst case, you will go to jail for sexual harassment. Only Chad has the privilege to ask out foids. The NTpill strikes again, it never began for autistcels.

My own personal favourite Dan Cilley (St. CilleyCel) clip, literally imagine being a tied to a chair and THIS was happening in front of you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Just go outside bro
Just approach women bro

Approaching women and autism. Pick one.

Cold approach NEVER works. Chad doesn't need to approach.

I find his videos fascinating. They're almost like surveillance camera man but roastie edition and with talking.

Too bad all of the foids responses are fake.

Ok lets be honest here. If you want to approach foids like he do, with a cam and saying straight up that you want to kiss her, then you have to be a gigachat. Otherwise you end up in jail like he almost did.
I think if he hadn't autism or at least some sort of game, then he would have a chance tbh because he's not that ugly (at least he mogs me)