Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Approaching foids is cringe and cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
It just inflates a foid's ego more than it already is inflated. Imagine being a 4/10 subhuman whore and being approached by a bunch of nerds who treat you like a goddess. I've seen way too many tiktoks of bitches I know who say they are flattered when men give them attention. Imo that's hilarious that foids have such low standards. Men being attracted to you as a woman does not mean shit. The fact that they get an ego boost from this is just hilarious, but it still inflates their egos and makes them think they're more attractive than they are.

If a foid is attracted to you, she WILL approach you herself especially if it's a social gathering like a party and she's had some alcohol.

It just inflates a foid's ego more than it already is inflated. Imagine being a 4/10 subhuman whore and being approached by a bunch of nerds who treat you like a goddess. I've seen way too many tiktoks of bitches I know who say they are flattered when men give them attention. Imo that's hilarious that foids have such low standards. Men being attracted to you as a woman does not mean shit. The fact that they get an ego boost from this is just hilarious, but it still inflates their egos and makes them think they're more attractive than they are.

If a foid is attracted to you, she WILL approach you herself especially if it's a social gathering like a party.
yeah these simps are getting out of hand ngl:feelsrope:

Apporoaching foids only works if you're a Chad.

Other than that it does not work at all. If you're short bald or ugly. The foid will chimp out and call the police for "sexual harassment"

Other than that it does not work at all. If you're short bald or ugly. The foid will chimp out and call the police for "sexual harassment"
You don't even need to be a Chad for foids to approach you. I don't think Chad approaches much lol

:yes:

You don't even need to be a Chad for foids to approach you. I don't think Chad approaches much lol
Foids would only approach a Chad.

True. What i find even more cringe is when foids brag about having men in their DM‘s :dafuckfeels:

Women will put themselves in the orbit of the men they fancy. A lot of men who have had relationships or hookups tell this themselves. Approaching women is completely pointless, unless you are extremely attractive. WOMEN WILL SHOW SIGNS IF THEY ARE INTERESTED. This is what a lot of guys don't understand. Women will make it easy for you, they will orbit you or even just "hang around you." I've seen women even literally bumping into guys they like. This whole redpill/pua approach thing is a scam. IF A WOMAN FANCIES YOU SHE WILL EITHER APPROACH YOU OR SHOW IT WITH HER BODY LANGUAGE.

they enjoy when normies approach them. but if a mentally deranged ugly manlet apporaches it pisses them off. so if you sit or stand next to her in public transport, you can sneak touches and piss her off throughout the whole ride. win/win situation , pretty based

Approaching MAY only work if you are not deformed or manlet:feelsthink:

If a foid is attracted to you, she WILL approach you herself especially if it's a social gathering like a party and she's had some alcohol.
Based. Also the sparkpill is 100% true

No.

If you are ugly and you approach you deflate their ego not inflate it.

Women will put themselves in the orbit of the men they fancy. A lot of men who have had relationships or hookups tell this themselves. Approaching women is completely pointless, unless you are extremely attractive. WOMEN WILL SHOW SIGNS IF THEY ARE INTERESTED. This is what a lot of guys don't understand. Women will make it easy for you, they will orbit you or even just "hang around you." I've seen women even literally bumping into guys they like. This whole redpill/pua approach thing is a scam. IF A WOMAN FANCIES YOU SHE WILL EITHER APPROACH YOU OR SHOW IT WITH HER BODY LANGUAGE.
Exactly

Oh hell no.

I never approach.

I ignore

they enjoy when normies approach them. but if a mentally deranged ugly manlet apporaches it pisses them off. so if you sit or stand next to her in public transport, you can sneak touches and piss her off throughout the whole ride. win/win situation , pretty based
Chad only

Chad only
sure they will reject a normie but it will give them an ego boost. however when an incel approaches them or stares at them it pisses them off, pissing them off is based. today i kept staring at some foids in the gym and they felt uncomfortable and left :feelshaha::feelshaha::society:

it has been like years that I have approached any fuckhole

Cold approach is impossible for any normal guy. It's pointless and just make you look stupid and lower your smv even more.