Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Approaching femoids is the biggest cope i've ever seen.

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★★
If you aren't getting approached by femoids - you are either low-mid tier normie or subhuman. You can't look good and never get approached by foids

Approaching femoid = "yes i know you didn't even bother to approach me with 99% chance of success and so fucking entitled that you want me to approach you even tho you will most likely will just put me down"

Thats very cucked, not even lowinhib, just fucking cucked

It's over if a man has even to try with today's sexual selection. Incels on chads.org is a good example of this, dedicating everything and putting all effort on pussy, just to "ascend" with someone who already has high bodycount and getting cucked.

It's over if a man has even to try with today's sexual selection. Incels on chads.org is a good example of this, dedicating everything and putting all effort on pussy, just to "ascend" with someone who already has high bodycount and getting cucked.
yes, women are the sexual selectors. Why would you steal their role from them and expect positive outcome? They don't want you to approach, they want chads to approach them. They will still approach chads because they know there is 99% chance of getting a yes

True, true, true.

It is a myth that foids never approach men.

If you are wondering if the foid likes you……..she probably doesn’t.
If she did, she would make it very clear.

If you aren't getting approached by femoids - you are either low-mid tier normie or subhuman. You can't look good and never get approached by foids
True. Approaching them is autistic and desperate. They should be approaching you or at the very least giving you strong choosing signals so you know to ask them out.

True, true, true.

It is a myth that foids never approach men.

If you are wondering if the foid likes you……..she probably doesn’t.
If she did, she would make it very clear.
More people need to get this into their heads. If you are not sure if a foid ever wanted you, then she probably didn't. We are so starved of female attention that even the smallest things like a good morning or have a nice day get interpreted as signs she likes us :lul: :lul: :lul:

a good morning or have a nice day get interpreted as signs she likes us :lul: :lul: :lul:
This shit is so true lmao. I thought I could possibly ascend because this foid at work was always saying good morning to me and smiling at me, she has gone cold ever since I asked her out. She doesn't even look me in the eye anymore, it's ropefuel.

This shit is so true lmao. I thought I could possibly ascend because this foid at work was always saying good morning to me and smiling at me, she has gone cold ever since I asked her out. She doesn't even look me in the eye anymore, it's ropefuel.
Brutal stuff man, for real. We are so fucking desperate that the tiniest gestures seem like the whole world to us. It’s ridiculous. Most people couldn’t survive being deprived of so many basic human needs like we are

Foids have never shown any interests in me. Why would I waste my time approaching one when I already know that the answer is no. I gain nothing from it. They gain a confidence boost because a man approached them and I get my already low self-esteem lowered