Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Approached foids while drunk

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Got drunk the other day and started going up to a bunch of them trying to get their number obviously didnt succeed and they probably knew I was drunk since my friend was bascislly dragging me. Have any of you approached while drunk?

Yea it might be best to stay at the point where you're 3 beers in.

I’m pretty sure ER did the same thing.

8371.jpg

Alcohol does relieve you from social anxiety and makes you more social but it does not make you more good looking unfortunately.

Alcohol does relieve you from social anxiety and makes you more social but it does not make you more good looking unfortunately.

lol. truth.

I got drunk and came pretty close to rape. Happened with 2 separate foids. No regerts.

just fucking ldar, its over for u

Drunk approach only works for chad. Just get drunk for yourself man

Alcohol just makes me act more retarded so this wouldn’t help..

I sometimes call foids sluts when I'm drunk

But muh just be confident and approach br0

Nah

Try a gramm of cocaine. It can turn a disabled autist in a charming actor.

I'm so jealous of the low inhib Chads on this site. It doesn't matter how drunk I get, I cannot approach foids. It was a shocking discovery because I was always proud of myself for not seeing foids as human yet I obviously still do since I care what they think of me.

I feel really chill when i drink but my most low inhib thing was to talk with a foid on discord:soy::soy:

I could not do that even if I was drunk

I'm so jealous of the low inhib Chads on this site. It doesn't matter how drunk I get, I cannot approach foids. It was a shocking discovery because I was always proud of myself for not seeing foids as human yet I obviously still do since I care what they think of me.
Try Cocaine

Yea it might be best to stay at the point where you're 3 beers in.
Yes. Just enough to lower inhibitions
Try Cocaine
Cocaine is the best drug for manlets. You feel like you’re 10 feet tall and unkillable even when you’re around 6’5” guys.. you don’t feel inferior anymore .

With alcohol it's very easy to low inhibmaxx.

I can drink all day, err day, go to the bar frequently, have dudes around me approach whores, but I can't get myself to do it. My social anxiety seems to overpower any inhibition the juice takes away. Plus I see aspies go in the bar, get trashed, and approach holes, only to not pick up social cues that the she's disgusted af and her eyeballs keep gravitating towards the chad bartenders.

I'm teetotalcel, so have never had the opportunity to approach girls drunk. I'm low inhib enough to do it without, and it means I can remember the interactions clearly.

I can drink all day, err day, go to the bar frequently, have dudes around me approach whores, but I can't get myself to do it. My social anxiety seems to overpower any inhibition the juice takes away. Plus I see aspies go in the bar, get trashed, and approach holes, only to not pick up social cues that the she's disgusted af and her eyeballs keep gravitating towards the chad bartenders.
Bro just get drunk but to the point where you can still function and just approach even if you get rejected like me, it's still better than nothing. Just approach and start talking and you will see yourself doing it
I'm teetotalcel, so have never had the opportunity to approach girls drunk. I'm low inhib enough to do it without, and it means I can remember the interactions clearly.
Ngl I forgot most things I said to the foids I approached

Bro just get drunk but to the point where you can still function and just approach even if you get rejected like me, it's still better than nothing. Just approach and start talking and you will see yourself doing it

Ngl I forgot most things I said to the foids I approached

I don't know the first thing to say to a foid. What do I talk about? The weather? I'll try next time for you though, bucko.

I don't know the first thing to say to a foid. What do I talk about? The weather? I'll try next time for you though, bucko.
Just approach and ask if they'd want to go dinner with u or something, short and simple. And if you're confident enough try asking for name, what they do etc... Best of luck boyo