Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Approached fat foid, brutally heightpilled again

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
Absolute manlet evisceration.
Ffs.
Was going to cross some road, eh and tried to low inhiv max by approaching this fat foid. She wasn't landwhale but fat, and I'd still do her.
Asked for her number and ofc said she had a bf.
Also told me she liked rap music, nig shit so I basically asked her if his bf was thugmaxxed jfl
And she said yes, he had chains, tattoos and shit and was also 6'2/188 cm.
beyond brutal.
But bitch started spewing bs bluepilled shit when I remarked height was even more important than face and teehee, personality.
She said she had a bf before who was as short as me but to that shit I just told her that was the reason she left him for a tall thugmaxxed cholo fag. Brutal

Last edited:
Thugmaxxed tall normies are dumpster diving I see

Absolute manlet evisceration.
Ffs.
Was going to cross some road, eh and tried to low inhiv max by approaching this fat foid. She wasn't landwhale but fat, and I'd still do her.
Asked for her number and ofc said she had a bf.
Also told me she liked rap music, nig shit so I basically asked her if his bf was thugmaxxed jfl
And she said yes, he had chains, tattoos and shit and was also 6'2/188 cm.
beyond brutal.
But bitch started spewing bs bluepilled shit when I remarked height was even more important than face and teehee, personality.
She said she had a bf before who was as short as me but to that shit I just told her that was the reason she left him for a tall thugmaxxed cholo fag. Brutal
Just be black

why the fuck are you talking about looks with a landwhale? total blackpill overdose

cold approaching doesnt work for sub 7's.

At least you had the confidence to approach.

Sorry man. Just give up. Idk

Thats not confidence its dumbness. He belittled himself for a fat worthless foid, its not a good or respectable thing to do
I don't care, I'll keep doing it

Thats not confidence its dumbness. He belittled himself for a fat worthless foid, its not a good or respectable thing to do
:yes:Now the fat cunt thinks she's stacy :soy::foidSoy:

:yes:Now the fat cunt thinks she's stacy :soy::foidSoy:
No man jfl, women don't like when subhumans approach them cuz it means they're not attractive.
It is harder to approach a Stacy while I don't get nervous around my looksmatch

Last edited:
No man jfl, women don't like when subhumans approach them cuz it means they're not attractive.
It is harder to approach an Stacy while I don't get nervous around my looksmatch
Any attention means they're at least somewhat attractive

days without it larpers= 0

I’ve always said it and I’ll say it again niggers have been in fashion for the last 20 years