Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Approached by a girl just to be bullshitted on

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
She had never talked to me in the past, she was a 4/10 whore and I truly disliked her but whatever, the bitch just approached me and straight up fucking asked if I was gay. I got mad and thought she was making fun of me but then told me one of her faggots friends wanted to get with me.

I didn't want to believe it at first but the commie bitch always hanged around fags and shit, later I realized it was no fucking joke.
The fag I think targeted because I noticed him looking at me several times was a disgusting as fuck jawlet at that, would get mogged by 99% of .is users but another of the foids fag friends was also overly friendly with me.
Fucking pukefuel.
I was a low inhib cuck back then but one day I started spewing chud shit in front of the class so the fags would leave alone and it kinda worked

Last edited:
Why do so many here have so many experiences of being given positive attention or literally being approached by a foid here, and rejecting it themselves? :feelsseriously:
?
This shit wasn't positive at all

Why do so many here have so many experiences of being given positive attention or literally being approached by a foid here, and rejecting it themselves? :feelsseriously:
Some of us Incels were lucky due to location and finding a girl who didn’t get revolted by subhumans compared to others

You would accept a proposal from a gay jawlet?

mogs me cus not even fags are attracted to me jfl