Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Apprentice candidate fired for feminist remarks

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
A candidate on the popular tv show The Apprentice has left the process after remarks came to light concerning anti feminism and antisemitism. The programme involves budding entrepreneurs participating in weekly tasks in relation to business, each week a candidate is fired based on their performance from the losing team. The BBC of course which broadcasts The Apprentice, employed prolific paedophile Jimmy Saville.

And of course Alan Sugar runs the thing, massive kike jfl

A candidate on the popular tv show The Apprentice has left the process after remarks came to light concerning anti feminism and antisemitism. The programme involves budding entrepreneurs participating in weekly tasks in relation to business, each week a candidate is fired based on their performance from the losing team. The BBC of course which broadcasts The Apprentice, employed prolific paedophile Jimmy Saville.

jews will win always

And of course Alan Sugar runs the thing, massive kike jfl
ye he made a prejudice remark against Nigeria. I guess being a billionaire gives him leverage but I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in more controversy. Power corrupts people, like Vince Mcmahon who built an empire on lies and deceit

Sugar is an insufferable prick

Is that really that bad? It's a bit messed up but it's not illegal or anything.

I guess these things are a judgement call.

Is that really that bad? It's a bit messed up but it's not illegal or anything.

I guess these things are a judgement call.
I guess it goes against their public interest. It's mad that they even selected this guy as a contestant without being aware of his extreme views. This proves that they don't do rigorous checks, same with any employer really, most employers don't scan people's social media during the recruitment process. Big Brother has had a few contestants who have been removed from the house due to their past transgressions coming to light. It's always after the fact, which makes them look silly for selecting them in the first place.

The BBC employed paedophile Jimmy Saville and made him 1 of their biggest stars yet they have the audacity to claim the moral high code, they're the most hypocritical broadcaster in television

The worst part about it is that he only fucks virgins but doesn't marry them. It leaves them alpha widowed and unusable for incels who want a virgin girl to marry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back