Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Appreciation post for thugmaxxed blacks

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
You guys are fucking based. I aspire to have your low inhibition one day. I respect how you fuck up niggas that fuck with you.

Now I don't support chinping out on innocent people or the picking on weaker people but as far as you niggas standing up for yourself and chinping out on those who deserve it you got my respect

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

@zerozerozero me and you will one day be the most thugmaxxed niggas of all time

It’s nice they always end up dead or in prison too. Like if i ever get jealous of them i just remember that

It’s nice they always end up dead or in prison too. Like if i ever get jealous of them i just remember that
Im tryna be like them (Aside from bullying and ending up dead or in prison)

better to respect them by visiting closest black ghetto

better to respect them by visiting closest black ghetto
I don't respect them THAT much let's not get it twisted.

I do live In a majority black neighborhood (like 85%) and they're cool

Meh, they're giga-NT fags who support an R-selective culture, aka part of the reason we're in this mess.

Meh, they're giga-NT fags who support an R-selective culture, aka part of the reason we're in this mess.
True. I still respect them for not putting up with disrespect tho. If I was a high inhib bitch I'd speak up for myself

True. I still respect them for not putting up with disrespect tho. If I was a high inhib bitch I'd speak up for myself
I mean I see what you mean, yeah.

But it seems they overreact & sperg out over small/insignificant stuff. It's not so much a "don't fuck with me" kind of attitude, it's more of a "you do one thing I dislike & I'm gonna sperg out & kill you & some random person" type of attitude imo.

One thing I admire about MENA ig, is that they have the former attitude here.

it's more of a "you do one thing I dislike & I'm gonna sperg out & kill you & some random person" type of attitude imo.
They'll go out of their way to mug you

Not sure who you re appreciating here because nobody here is a thug nigger.

Im a thug sand nigger tbh

Ik but you're a thugmaxxed wigger tho. Trust me I've heard stories around the block
Probably do have a bit of sand haplogroups in me, all West Eurasians(Whites & MENA) share some basic genetic affinity, since both are "Caucasoid" & split-off from Mongoloids(Asians) around 80k years ago iirc.

Shieet if you're struggling with grades then what fucking chance do I have? I hope trade school is easier them college
I'll be honest, as much as it hurts, I really did fuck-up a lot for myself because I LDAR too hard

ovER:kys:

I'll be honest, as much as it hurts, I really did fuck-up a lot for myself because I LDAR too hard

ovER:kys:
What degree are you going for?